Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PKS Sketch Challenge ~ Wishing You A Happy Day!



Good morning and Happy April Fool's Day!  Wow, I don't think I've said that for years! lol!  Well, it's no joke here that us girls on Peachy Keen  design team has a busy day planned for you!  First, we have a sketch challenge for you and later today we will be showcasing the April Release Sneak Peeks!



For the sentiment I masked off the "birth" to use the "day", I wanted a "just because" card...I think I'll be using these two stamps a lot!  :)



The Kawaii Faces fit this sweet bee perfectly.  Adding some glossy accents to the eyes and fine glitter on the wings brings him alive!  Oh, and putting him on an action wobble takes is the icing on the cake!  :)


recipe

Peachy Keen Stamps

My Creative Time

Extras
papertrey ink cardstock
echo park pattern paper
stampin up ink
memento ink
copic markers
fine glitter
chalk
white gel pen
glossy accents
ribbon

So gather your supplies and create something wonderful to share with us by uploading here

Be sure to pop in later today to see the newest release!


5 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is too cute, Liz! I just love that you put your little bee on a wobble!!!

jessica said...

How super adorable is this!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...great colouring!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my goodness ~ this is ADORABLE!! Oh Liz ~ your coloring is AMAZING!! LOVE the whole design and materials used! As always BEE~TUIFUL!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is TOO STINKIN' CUTE Liz, LOVE IT!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!