Friday, April 11, 2014

Card ~ Just A Note!


 Yippee, it's Friday!  I'm so happy it finally got here :)  I have a quick card to share with you today.


I stamped the flowers with PKS stamps, and used MCT dies to cut the felt flowers.  After adding some chunky glitter to the paper flowers, I attached them to the felt flowers.


To get that "opal" effect on the butterfly, I added stickles to the wings then when almost dry I added some glossy accents over it.


recipe

My Creative Time

Peachy Keen Stamps
PKSC-26 February 2014 for flower and sentiment

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock and felt
scrap pattern paper
Stampin' Up ink
Chunky Glitter
Lace Tape
Stickles
Glossy Accents

I told you my post was going to be a quick one :)  Have a beautiful weekend!


6 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome!! So colorful

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty and cheerful, Liz! Love!!!

Adrian said...

Very pretty!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job as always my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ SERIOUSLY BEAUTIFUL! I LVOE all the bright colors and oh my the details! GORGEOSU creation as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!