Tuesday, April 22, 2014

MCT April Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ Enjoy The Ride!



Hey Hey Hey it's Day 2 of My Creative Time's April Release Sneak Peeks!  Today we are featuring Way To Go and Main Street, you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these sets!!!!!  Oh, did I mention you will LOVE them!  lol!

For my card that I'm sharing with you, I used Way To Go set!   Isn't this bicycle soooo CUTE!!!  Oh my goodness, just wait until you see everything that comes with this set, Miss Emma out did herself again...I know, I always say that...but, it's true!!!!!


I thought the chain link embossing folder would look cool with the wrong side up...
I like the idea of the "subject" being interupted, whether on a card or in decorating, hence the bicycle being cut off.  It's just something that's appealing to my eye.  

After adding stickles to the center of the flowers, I covered the whole thing with glossy accents.  

recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Memento ink
Stickles
Glossy Accents
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Scrap Paper
Lifestyle Embossing Folder ~ chain link

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!

39 comments:

Marilyn said...

WOW!! That is adorable

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty!!! I love that embossing, and then the way you used just part of the bike is really striking! Gorgeous card, Liz!

Glora said...

What a pretty card Liz. I love your color combo and that embossing looks SO cool too! I love it! Hugs- Glora

My Creative Time said...

Just AMAZING!!!!!!! GREAT Job Miss Liz!
HUGS! :)

Gaylynn said...

Really sweet with the flowers and accents for the bike. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr Dot com

keysha said...

Oh My Goodness! (In my Shirley Temple voice!) I am in love with both of these new sets! I can not wait to get to play with these dies and stamps! That bike set is soooo adorable! keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well you doing this to the bike ~ I AODRE!! Never thought about that! Then the details plus the PERFECT banner and sentiment! As always ADORE your style!

jean said...

First I love how you put the kick stand up!! getting ready to ride!!! an I adore the flowers by the back wheel!!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so fun! I love love the colors! I love the way you show "part" of the bicycle". Great design!

CA Scrapper said...

What a beautiful, cheerful card! I just love the new sets.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

VICTORIA said...

Liz as always your card is awesome and I love this new release the bike is fantastic can't wait to start playing with it. :) Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Nancy said...

Great card Liz. Very interesting to see the bicycle coming onto the card and the embossing behind it gives lots of texture.
Very nice.

Carol W. said...

Beautiful card, love the bicycle and the color theme is so beautiful. ~ Carol W. workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Gerda said...

Beautiful card!! Love it!!
Gerda

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the embossing on the white sheet. All of the flowers on the bike are great. The small touch of "greenery" at the bottom really grounds the whole design.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Liz!! LOVE the colors and papers and the awesome job you did with the new stamps and dies!
Love this!!!

Jeri said...

What a lovely card. It just made me smile with the gorgeous colors and flowers which remind me of summer. I really like the embossing behind the bike to really draw the eye in and your flowers are fabulous with the sparkly centers and Glossy Accents.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Tina said...

So pretty and feminine, Liz.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Jean Bullock said...

Love that chain link embossing. Good call on that. I also like how you have a partial view of the bike as if it is rolling into view. Gives the feeling of movement. Everything is so well done on this card. Love it. giveawayjeanatgmaildotcom

mickeydee said...

Love your card! The chain link embossing folder is a perfect choice for the bike. I also like how you have part of the bike hidden.
mickeypal2@msn.com

Alvina said...

Just beautiful, thanks for sharing, you did a great job with the sneak!

katieo said...

Liz, I love the hap[y card you made. The embossing looks awesome. i have those edge dies, i must try that one
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Debbie said...

great spring card, love the flowers
upnurse at aol dot com

GlendaLea said...

I had carpel and cubital tunnel today and I am in pain, but I had to comment! I am in LOVE with this bicycle die! A must have! Looking forward to Friday! Love what you have created. Thank you
Glenda
Slatsinhi@ yahoo. Com

Evelyn said...

love how your sentiment is flowing in the wind. The bike is an awesome die. tfs
Evelyn
evl14512 at gmail.com

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Liz this is such a beautiful card. That embossed paper in white truly makes the bicycle POP. Love your color choice!! Hugs, T

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your CUTE card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

CathyinMN said...

Fun card! I like the embossed background and all of the pretty little flowers you used on the card.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

Very pretty--I like the embossed background.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

Great card-I like the bike cut off too!

Taylor said...

In a word "SPECTACULAR"!! There is everything...Gorgeous paper patterns, Beautiful embossing, Lovely flowers, the way you placed the bicycle as if riding through if just PERFECT and the just right sentiment...SUPER JOB!! Thank you so much for sharing and all the inspiration. These sets are WAAAY COOL!!
Hugz:)
Taylor

Cynthia Clark said...

What a lovely card. All the little flowers and the embossed background are wonderful.
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Liz O. said...

Gorgeous card Liz! Love the soft color palette you used!
TFS.
Have a lovely day!
unikebyyes {at} yahoo {dot} com

marg0006 said...

Love how you embossed inside the frame and framed the bike. How cool leaving the end hidden.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

ScrappyKsue said...

So stinkin cute!

Cassandra said...

This is one of my favs!! I just love the colors together. And that bike and all those flowers...so spring!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Just FANTASTIC my friend!!! :)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!