Wednesday, April 23, 2014

MCT April Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ Friends!




Whew!  Can you believe it already Day 3 of  My Creative Time April Release Sneak Peeks!!!  I know that you've been drooling over all the projects from the other girls on the Design Team, just as I have!!!  Today the two sets that are being featured are Wishing You Were Here and Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves dies.  I'm showing both sets on my card.


The style of these dies are perfect for so many different types of projects.  Since there is stitching on both sides of the dies, they can be used to create a flower or a "hole (negative)" in the center of a card.  Emma is just SO smart!  :)

I love mixing and matching older MCT products with new.  Like the Vintage Stitched Label Dies, I think these new flower dies will be a staple for many projects to come!

I don't usually decorate the inside of my cards, however I couldn't resist it for this one :)

recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Memento Ink
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
scrap paper
Stickles

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word


41 comments:

ScrappyKsue said...

Cute card. Love the flower!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the design

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Lee-Ann :)

Joan Smith said...

Hi Liz OMG what a pretty card love the colors so Summer for sure and boy I'm ready for warm weather cute ideas how you used Miss Emma's goodies. Love the embossing too.
Great pics sure show off the stitching on the dies. Love how you did the inside too. Sooo can't wait to get it all!!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Awesome bright and happy colors! I am sure glad you added to the inside for this one...perfect! :)

Brenda said...

Oh my Liz, this card is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful papers you used. I am so in love with these flowers and leaves as well with the park bench and lamp post-so awesome!! Miss Emma always knows what to put out there that we will flip over. lol
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Liz! LOVE the colors!!!!
AWESOME job!!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors you used!!
crazyaboutcards@hotmail.com

Amy said...

Super Super cute!! Love the bright colors and layout!

Gaylynn said...

All of the flowers look perfect for Spring. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Northern Girl Crafts said...

Super cute card Liz, the colors are bright, cheery and fabulous!

TFS!

Kat

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Well what a BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the older dies you chose to use with this ~ they fit PERFECTLY in them!! As always AMAZING creation!

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Liz!!
TFS, have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

Liz O. said...

Lovely card Liz!!
TFS, have a wonderful day!
Liz O.

VICTORIA said...

Love your card!!! TFS
Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Sue D said...

very pretty colors and I like the sparkle.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Kimberly said...

Super Cute! I love the flowers in this release! Thanks for sharing!

Cassandra said...

So bright and cheerful!!! Hope you are having fun on your trip!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Liz every time I see the embossing on your cards, it makes me want to play with my embossing folders!! You are such an inspiration. Your card is beautiful. ♥ Hugs, T

~Tammy~ said...

Bright, Happy and Cheerful! Love the texture too!

Anonymous said...

A bright, cheerful card. Love the reds. fun idea to put the flower inside also. I never remember to do something like that. thanks for sharing.
txmlh@yahoo.com

CA Scrapper said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors you used for your card. This is a fantastic release.

Leslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com

ScrappingLatina said...

Very pretty card... Thanks for the peep... Scrappinglatina@aol.com

Glora said...

Yet another classy, beautiful card! I LOVE it!!! The colors are beautiful and I just love how you used Emma's dies on this! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

Jeri said...

Beautiful card! So cheerful and bright. I love how you put together all the elements of the card using both old products and the new release. I really like that flower center with the extra sparkle on it.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Alvina said...

Beautiful, I love the colors very bright, thanks for sharing!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very pretty. Love that you brought in the design into the inside of the card too. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Jennifer said...

Hi Liz,

I love your bright, cheerful card!!! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

jean said...

such pretty colors to show off the dies!!

Tina said...

So pretty and colorful.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

candio said...

Cute card ~ love the colors!!

Crafty Moni said...

Fabulous job! Love your card, and the colors you used. I can't wait for this release:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

Linda Hott said...

Red is my favorite color, this card is so vibrant! I can't help but love it. TFS :)

mickeydee said...

Your card is so bright and cheerful! A very fun card.
mickey pal 2 at msn dot com
dianne

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER at AOL dot COM

Cynthia Clark said...

Such a pretty, fresh card! Love all the texture and bright colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

The new release has been awesome and I can't wait to play with it. I like how the embossing looks on the label...it really helps to show off that beautiful flower and great papers. The scalloped strip compliments the flowers...so pretty. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Debbie said...

love how you decorated the inside of the card
upnurse at aol dot com

Cindy Beland said...

Your card looks BEAUTIFUL, LOVE the colors!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love those colors together!!

Crafting Katie said...

Too cute! I love the layout and happy colors of this card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!