Wednesday, April 30, 2014

PKS May Sketch Challenge ~ Happy Boot-day!


Oh Happy Day, it's that time again for Peachy Keen's Sketch Challenge!  I don't know about you, but I LOVE using sketches!  There are those times when I need to make a card for a gift and I'm just stuck...then I pull up a sketch and creativity starts again!  :)




Aren't these gears great!  I found them in the Silhouette store during their 50% off sale...gotta love a bargain!  They are the perfect touch with my fabbie robot...

oooh and his face is just too stinkin' cute too!!!!  This set is from last year, yet it's still so current.

recipe
Peachy Keen Stamps
PKSC-14 February Stamp Set ~robot, face, and sentiment

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Carta Bella pattern paper
Gears and Boarder ~ Silhouette Store
brads
Copic Markers
chalk
white gel pen
Stampin' Up ink
Memento ink
glossy accents

So grab your supplies and join the challenge HERE!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!