Monday, April 7, 2014

Masculine Card ~ for any occassion!


Hi paper peeps, happy Monday!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to start a beautiful week.  My husband official retired a week ago, so I'm going to need to get used to him being around  ALL the time.  lol!!!  Hopefully, I'll still have time to craft :)


I made this card sometime ago and had forgotten to post it.  I always need to have masculine cards on had, this is perfect for any occassion.  I'll I have to do is add a sentiment inside when I need it.


My Creative Time

Extras
Simple Stories paper
Papertrey Cardstock
Stampin' Up
Tim Holtz distress ink
blue jute


6 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT looking card Liz, LOVE IT!!! :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Again CONGRATS to the hubs! I LOVE this card and this TOTALLY fits what I "hope" you two have more time for! LOVE that you used these images ~ GREAT card!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab man card...congrats on your guy retiring!!! You just have to get him into a hobby that gets him outta your house. A Girl's gotta have her crafty time!!

Crafting Katie said...

What an awesome card! I need to pull that stamp set out! Congrats again to your hubby!!!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love this Liz! Congrats to your hubby!

Ruthie :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card Liz! I think my brain freezes when I have to make a masculine card! I love you color choice and fun design!
Congrats to your hubby!
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!