Monday, April 14, 2014

PKS April Color Photo Inspiration Challenge ~ Hello!


Hi crafty friends, welcome to Peachy Keen Stamps April Color Challenge!  Are you ready for spring?  I know I am...this challenge will be sure to get you in the mood for spring!  Use the photo or colors to inspire you to create a fabbie creation, then link it up!

Since this week we are partnering with Miss Kate Cuttables I wanted to create something with one of her fun files.


I love the funky flowers and leaves.



recipe:
Peachy Keen Stamps

PK-1373 Chickie Face Assortment

PK-1379 Sunny Side Up Set

Miss Kate Cuttable

Extras
Papertrey Ink
scrap paper
stickles
white gel pen
memento ink
chalk
glossy accents
Tim Holtz embossing folder


Be sure see what's been going on over at Peachy Keen!  Click HERE to join the challenge!

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful and so colorful!

snappy scrappy said...

So adorable. Fab colours!!

Kathy Salido said...

This is absolutely fabulous!! I love the bright colors against the clean white background

jessica said...

This is super ADORABLE Liz!!! LOVE that cute birdy!!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, that is just the cutest thing ever! Love the bright happy colors!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, that is just the cutest thing ever! Love the bright happy colors!!!

Cindy Beland said...

This card is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE Liz, LOVE IT!!! :)

Linsey R said...

Omgosh Liz, this is absolutely delightful!!! I love how you've recreated the original inspiration!!! It's perfection and I love the vibrancy against the stark white--fabulous my friend!!! Wow!!! You are one inspiring gal!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Oh My Word this is too cute. I need to give this cut file a closer look. Your doodles with the white pen really gives the whole card some spark too. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh this is soooo ADORABLE!! I LVOE the design and oh that little birdie ~ too CUUUTE!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!