Monday, April 21, 2014

PKS Face Day ~ wishing you a happy birthday!


*** This is my second post of the day***
If you're looking for My Creative Time Sneak Peek,
Please scroll down

Hello!
Today is my day to take over the Peachy Keen Blog to share a project made with a face!  When I first discovered Peachy Keen (many moons ago), it was the faces that instantly had me...they're just too stinkin' cute!


This little boy is from KaDoodleBug Designs "You're A Star".  When you look at the cut you will notice that is a boy holding a camera.  All I had to do was not add all the camera caponents and then it was simply a box.  I added some star die cuts, gel pen, stickles, and a box.  Easy Peasy!


The face is from one of my favorite sets "Boy Mates"!  Oh who am I kidding...they're all my favorites!  :)


recipe

Peachy Keen Stamps

PK-642 Boy Mates Assortment 

December 2013 Stamp of the Month ~ sentiment

Extras
KaDoodleBug Designs "You're A Star"
My Creative Time ~ edges die
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
scrap paper
stickles
chalk
Memento Ink
white gel pen

9 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Saw this on the PKS blog. He is so adorable!! :) Janis

Crafting Katie said...

That face really is adorable!!! CUTE card!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Liz!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Awww! This is so adorable!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a precious face! So stinkin' cute!

Glora said...

So cute Liz, their faces are what sold me initially too. I'm still addicted to the faces but absolutely LOVE the darling image stamps too! Awesome card! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet card and always special with a Peachy Face. I know what you mean...the faces are the best and you can't pick a favorite...at least I can't. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Linsey R said...

Really adorable Liz! Just wanted to swing by and let you know how much I love this!! Hugs and have a great day!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ oh he had me at that face too! Just a CUTE cut, CUTE face and PERFECT papers as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!