Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday ~ Happy Spring!




Hello peeps, it's Whatever Wednesday at My Creative Time!  
That means that we can do whatever we want, so I cam up with this mini spring banner.


To create this banner, I first glued burlap to paper using basic glue stick.  After it had dried I ran it through the Big Shot and the Tag Die with a shim.  The hole for the tag didn't cut all the way through, which worked out perfectly, since I wanted the holes on the edges for the hemp to be strung through.


I stamped the sentiment on canvas, the frayed the edges a bit.  The bunnies and flowers are cut from felt and the tails are from pom pom trim.  I think the bunnies turned out so cute!


My Creative Time

Extras
Stampin' Up ink
Papertrey Felt
Burlap
Hemp
Button
Lace Ribbon
PomPom Trim

Don't forget to check out what my DT sisters at My Creative Time created!

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Love your burlap banner...fab!

jessica said...

Cuteness to the MAX Liz!!! I love your banner!!! The textures with the burlap and felt and the great uses of the dies make this one awesome banner!!!!

Kate said...

WOW that is a Gorgeous Banner Liz, love it.

candio said...

Cute burlap banner! Love the felt too!! Awesome job!

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job with your sweet banner Liz, LOVE it!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

Joan Smith said...

OMG Liz how cute is your banner!!
I love the shabby chic of it all and it couldn't possibly get any cuter than this and I love all the different materials you used to create it and girl you sure did one clever and creative job using all of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

quilt4fun2 said...

What a pretty banner and clever idea with the burlap! Sweet job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

LucyLu said...

CUTE banner!!! Love every single detail you put on it :)

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ I LOVE the texture of your banner!!! Its BEAUTIFUL!!! Every detail is so PERFECT as always!

mickeydee said...

I love all of the different textures that you used. They look so good together. Great job!
Mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is so, so sweet!!! I absolutely love it! Such awesome texture!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how you made your banner and stamped on the canvas!! Those little bunnies are too cute!! Hugs!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!