Monday, March 3, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes ~ You + Me!




Hi everyone happy Monday!  Welcome to My Creative Time Made in Minutes.  Made in Minutes is still new to me and quite the challenge!  But that's what it's all about!  Right?!

So today I created "project life" style cards...


Sometimes as crafters, I think we are always trying to reinvent the wheel.  Well, I don't think we have to.  Or that making something cute and fun doesn't have to take hours!


So I decided to take pre printed cards that were in my 6x6 paper pad and added stamps and dies to them.  That way they were still one of a kind, yet they were quick and easy!


I simply cut out the cards, then carefully used the 3x4 journal die to get the stitching and round the edges.  Then adding a cloud or banner die and stamped sentiments, makes it my own!


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Simple Stories pattern paper
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Memento Ink


12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

I love your Project Life style cards they really are cute. It's true sometime things get created more quickly than others and so Made in Minutes Monday is a fun challenge and one that I sometimes do just because. You just always have the best words of wisdom to share I enjoy visiting with you.

Marilyn said...

Great idea! Love your cards

Crafting Katie said...

What a great idea! You dressed these cards up perfectly!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Great PL cards!!! Love the way you took a pic of them too!! Lee-Ann :)

Jeri said...

Awesome Project Life cards. Super idea to take the pre-made cards and embellish them to make them your own. Well done!

mickeydee said...

This is such a good idea. I'm working on some project life pages right now. You just opened up a whole new world with this idea. thanks!.....dianne

LucyLu said...

Love the idea...and your PL cards too!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are fabulous. Great idea to add a few MCT touches and done. Very pretty cards.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh LOVE these!!! I LOVE that you just took some paper and made them your own! I TOTALLY agree ~ we try to reinvent the wheel ~ why when you can have this kind of outcome! BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my word!! Look at this age you created here!! Seriously PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL!! Alright you are making this new release to resist!!! UGH! How PERFECT for them to come out with this release!! Seriously ADORE!!!

Cindy Beland said...

These are AWESOME my friend!!! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous idea and they look fantastic!! Hugs!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!