Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Sweet Friend!



Happy Tuesday my crafty friends!
  Before I get started with my project, I wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU for taking time out of your life to stop by my little spot.  This blog has given my lots of joy of creating projects and making new friends, which really means YOU have given me lot of joy!  So again thank you!!!! :)

 Today is Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time!  Tags are so fun since you can add them to a card base, hang them on a bag, or even leave them by themselves in an envelope.  For this tag, I think I'll add it to a card base...we'll see :)


If you look closely, you can see I add white embossing powder on the background with Spring Chicken background flowers stamp.  On both butterflies I used clear embossing powder, heating, dipping into the powder, repeating a few times.  This created a thick almost epoxy feel to them.


Did you realize that I created a tag within a tag?  :)


recipe:

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink cardstock and vellum
Stampin' Up Ink
scraps ~ pattern papers, chrome paper
Seam Binding Ribbon
Hemp
Buttons
White Embossing Powder
Clear Embossing Powder
Lace ribbon


Don't forget to stop by My Creative Time to see what my DT sisters have created!
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Your tag is so dainty, beautiful, elegant and shabby chic WOW!!
I'm glad you pointed out that it was tag within a tag or I wouldn't have noticed you are so creative. Your jar turned out so pretty I just so love every little thing about your creation you really outdid yourself and so love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies. YOU ROCK!!

Crafting Katie said...

How fun is this? First that you used the jar on a tag, and then that you can pull the jar out! It's gorgeous!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful Liz, love the jar and the glittery patterned butterflies, so pretty!

Kim H said...

Oh Liz ~ this is yet ANOTHER GORGEOUS creation! I am in AWE that you used that jar and put it in the pocket die ~ SO CLEVER!! OMG!!! Then the papers are simply GORGEOUS! I think you missed the memo on what tag to use ~ LOL! Just kidding! I was LOL~ing at your comment! So funny!

Migdalia said...

So Elegant & Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your tag Liz, LOVE all the sweet details!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Sooo pretty Liz! love the pattern paper on the jar and the fun lace, ribbon/twine cluster. Super cute!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous Liz!!!
Such a beautiful tag!

quilt4fun2 said...

I didn't notice at first the jar was like a tag in a pocket. I like the look of the crinkle ribbon and lace. The butterflies are so pretty on the beautiful background flowers embossing. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is stunning!!! I love all the detail that you put into this! Hugs!

mickeydee said...

Your tag is beautiful. Its so soft and feminine. Love it!
mickey pal 2 at msn dot com

teachdanz said...

cute!! hey, not sure why this is but all your posts show up on the same date and always later than when they were supposed to in my "feed" - not sure why that is though and yours is the only blog it happens too

LucyLu said...

OMG what a GORGEOUS card!!! Love it!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!