Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday! One Day

Hi Everyone happy Thursday!  I'm so excited because it's time for My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday!  Are you ready for spring?  I hope so, because this week's challenge is all about bugs!  So here's the challenge, use any older Cricut cartridge with a bug, it can be a card, layout, or 3-D project!
For my project I decided to use Create a Critter for my bug theme!  Of course no bug would be complete without a Peachy Keen face!



I put the sun on a action wobble!


recipe:
Art Philosphy Cricut Cartridge
card base cut at 9.43 x 4.59
layers cut at 4.59 x 4.39 each
Create a Critter
worm cut at 2.18 x 2.60
and layers to match
sun cut at 1.77 x 1.71
and layers to match
Plantin SchoolBook
grass cut at 4.93 x .50
paper: We Are Memory Keepers, American Craft Cardstock
twine, stickles, ink, glossy accents, action wobble

Click HERE to enter the challenge!  And don't forget to check out my DT mates, by clicking HERE!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

What a cute card,Liz!! Super cute with the PK faces!! :)

bex said...

The colors and bright and make me think of Spring; super cute!
The sun on the little wobble is great!
love it!
bex;0)

Jeanne said...

This is adorable!! Love that sun on it's action wobble. And those pattern papers are perfect!! Fabulous job! :)

Glora said...

ADORABLE! I love your bug and your sunshine. IT is SO adorable! I just love the whole little scene you made, it is so cute. And the card shape is PERFECT! I love it! Hugs- Glora

Kim H said...

He is so stinkin CUTE! I love the paper, so bright and cheerful! The face is so perfect for him! I LOVE how you did the action wobble for the sun! Clouds are on our minds! Too funny! I reallyneed to make this little critter! FABULOUS job!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card is just too STINKIN' CUTE!BEAUTIFUL job with it!:)

Cassandra said...

Great minds think alike! :) I just love this little worm. And the little scene you created is sooo great!!!

hugs
Cassandra

Cathryn said...

Adorable Liz! Two sweet PKS Faces, love it! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Peachy Faces always make the Cricut cuts look so much more cute! I love that you caught the wobble on the sun on camera...clever idea!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim's Kreations said...

Everyone seems tolike worms. It's great to see all the different ideas using worms. I love the adorable faces. Great card for spring.

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute, Love the action wobble on the sun. Thanks for sharing.

Peace, Love & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

joni said...

What a cute card!!! Love your lil bug and those faces are just so cute too!!! Love the scene! TFS
hugs,
joni

Leanne said...

OMG Liz your card just put a smile ALL over my face! I absolutely LOVE everything about it! From the design, papers, the cute little bug....just EVERYTHING!! Hugs, Leanne

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!