Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Bunny Card!

Hi paperlovers!  How's your week going?  I hope it's perfect!  Mine has been a little stressed!  I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would be having shoulder surgery.  Well the date is fast approaching...and yes, I'm totally FREAKING out!  However I do have good news, while I'm out recovering, I have two ~ three Guest Designers planned for each week.  Yep, that's right I won't be able to craft for awhile :(    I know that you will show my guest designers the "blog love" they deserve!   

Today I wanted to share a fun little bunny card with you! 


I used Glossy Accents on the eyes and eggs!  You can't tell but in person it adds so much!

recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
circle cut at 3.5 and 3.75
doily, scrap paper, ink, ribbon, twine, button, copic markers, glossy accents, white pen, chalk

Enjoy!

10 comments:

jessica said...

I Love it Liz!! I can not wait to get my stamps in the mail!! All these Easter projects are just too cute :)
TFS and have a great day!!

Crafting Katie said...

I love this card, Liz! The doily makes it so light and springy! Awesome coloring, and great idea with the Glossy Accents!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super cute and the glossy accents always just adds the perfect touch.. AND don't be freaking out i will have you covered in prayer my friend... hugs from ukiah

Esther said...

Liz, this card is so cute!!!!

Glora said...

I can not tell you HOW much I love this card. The doily adds so much and colors make me wish it was spring RIGHT NOW! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

katieo said...

Very cute Liz. Good luck with your shoulder. I will be thinking good thoughts for you. Yep you were right..those teeny tags are my new favorite. They are great for me because I always forget to leave room for a sentiment.

Angela W. said...

Your Bunny so sweet, I love the colors you used.
Angela

Gypsydreamdesigns.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

Liz the colors are so nice. Very soft to the eye, but very cheerful too. The bunny is adorable. I am trying to learn to use the copic markers.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, your hippity hoppity bunny card is adorable. Love the image, the doily and the awesome colors:) So very cute Liz!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

PS/ I don;t know if this helps..but I had shoulder surgery last December and I was AMAZED how fast I recovered. It was only tough for the first 4 days and then each day got better and better. I was feeling really good 2 wks later then started rehab. It was easy peasy and for sure I would do it again. I actually had a pain pump for 72 hours which helped me so much. I hardly felt no pain and then after the pain pump was removed, I seriousy was only on Tylenol Extra Strength. I will pray all goes well for you:

Rose said...

too adorable!!!
best wishes for your surgery and a speedy recovery :)

looking forward to seeing what your guests create!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!