Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Back From CHA!

Hi Everyone!  I hope your week is wonderful so far!  Mine has been...how could it not...I've been at CHA!  This was my first time at CHA, I have to say that I had the best time!  I'm sure that the company I was with has a bit to do with that!  Emma, Katie, Emma aka The Shipping Department, and I had a blast!  Definately next year we need to do more days!  It was very overwhelming, visually and the amount of booths!  I know that we didn't see them all!  :(  Also you want to know how dumb I was?  I never took pictures of whole booths!  Some of them were AMAZING!

Anyway I wanted to share some of the pictures!   ***Disclaimer Alert*** Some are very blurry, but I still needed to share!  :) 



Emma, Sarah, Me, & Katie

Katie, Teresa Collins, Me, & Emma

Emma, Sarah, Katie, Joanna, Emma, & Me
we enjoyed dinner at Downtown Disney!  Sarah and Joanna are just as adorable and fun as I thought they would be!

Me, Theresa, & Katie

Me & Corri


Me & Jess

Mike (Beacon Man) & Emma


Me & Stacy Julian

Tim Holtz ( can you see Raven in the back?)

Tim doing a demo of his new pens

Me, Emma, Jenny, & Katie

There were alot more pictures taken between four of our cameras, however this is all that I had!  I'm sure that Emma and Katie will be posting some soon!  Really disappointed that I didn't get a chance to meet or catch up with more of my bloggy friends!  I will be back tomorrow or friday with a video on the post it not holder I made last week!  Have a beautiful day!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Looks like a lot of fun glad you made it safely back home.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am so happy u had such a wonderful time.... Love all the pictures

Kim H said...

Looks like you ALL had a great time! Oh yeah a video ~ I seriously need to make one of those for my son!
tfs

kim.scrapper said...

Welcome back, looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing some photos with us.

jessica said...

looks like you ladies had so much fun!!!

~amy~ said...

super fun!!!

Cassandra said...

Glad you had so much fun!

hugs
Cassandra

Melissa said...

Looks super fun! I am sad it was not open to the public :(

Sherrie K. said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time!! I am jealous..would love to make it to one of them someday:) Looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing your pics!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Banner Market said...

Looks like you had a blast! Im so sorry we didnt meet up though. I really wanted to meet you..Next time around :)
Post some pics of your make and takes pls.
Have a wonderful day!
Gina

Crafting Katie said...

Thanks for posting the pics!!! It was a blast!

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Great photos!! Geez, where was I? I really wanted to meet you! And I wasn't kidding, I had my Cricut magazine already for your autograph! LOL I didn't even even know Sarah saw you, there were just sooo many people there it was hard to keep track of our group. :( I guess there's always next year!

- Mel

Kim H said...

Alright ~ I swore I left a comment awhile back! What fun you all must have had! Thanks for sharing! I would be just star struck and just not with TC and TH but you ALL!
tfs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!