Monday, February 6, 2012

MCT ~ Monday Madness...Imagine That! Get Well


***this is my second post of the day***
if you are looking for EAD Designs Monday Hop, click HERE!


Happy Monday and Welcome to My Creative Time ~ Monday Madness...Imagine That!  I hope that you had an awesome weekend!  Mine was filled with cleaning, laundry and a little crafting!  Silly as it sounds, it's really satisfying for me to have my home in order!!  I 'm so excited because I'm using my Imagine.  Now before you ask "why can't you use it anyother time?"  I can, I'm just not that comfortable with it.

For today's project, Emma has asked me to use her "Pain Pain Go Away" stamp set along with the Imagine!
I printed and cut the label with the Imagine.  Then I printed squares for the flowers and leaves then ran it though my Expression to cut them out.  Now, I know that you can use the Expression carts in the Imagine, however I use my Gypsy for everything.  So it was WAY easier for me to do it this way.

After cutting the flowers, I inked the edges with pink ink.  The leaves were inked with "old paper" ink.  I also added a little stick pin.

recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
flowers cut 2 at 2.18 x 2.10 and 1 at 2.43 x 2.35
leaves cut 4 at 1.67 x 1.31
Vintage Damask Imagine Cartridge
label cut at 2.5 and 3.0


Don't forget to check out what my other DT mates created by clicking HERE!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

Karen said...

Sheer vintage pretty!

Saundra said...

Such a beautiful card, Liz!!

jessica said...

amazing card Liz! Love your flowers and the beautiful stick pin!
TFS

Cindy Beland said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL job!I LOVE the pretty flowers:)

Jeanne said...

Lovin' those flowers! I actually use my Gypsy most of the time too. So I tend to print out the patterns on the Imagine and then cut with my Gypsy and E2...whatever works, right?! Great job!!

Esther said...

Beautiful!! Love your pretty roses and stick pin!!

Unknown said...

That card is simply beautiful. You did an amazing job.

Cindy Lovell said...

WOW! Looks so elegant,Liz! Love the flowers...so pretty!! :)

Shellye McDaniel said...

how simply GORGEOUS is this!?! wow!

Glora said...

WOW, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Your bouquet of flowers is just perfect. The paper patterns you chose from the Imagine are GORGEOUS too! I love everything about this sweet card! Hugs- Glora

Nancy said...

Beautiful Liz as are all the things you create.

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Love your flowers!! It DOES NOT look like you are unconfortable with the imagine!! lol..you rocked this card! hugs

Nancy

joni said...

Liz, this is a beautiful card...so heartfelt! I love the colors and the flowers are amazing! And I love that stamp set...a must have!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Lizscraps said...

gorgeous card!

Cassandra said...

OK...Miss Liz...this is just the most beautiful card!!! I love your flowers. Everything is just so pretty :)

hugs
Cassandra

Shelly said...

Oh Liz, this is just so beautiful! Those flowers.....WOW! Fabulous!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Marjorie said...

I had to laugh at your comments ONLY because that sounds just like me. I am finding the Imagine good for printing cardstock and sometimes I use it for cutting but I go to my Expression. It is 'comfortable'.

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job...your card is beautiful! I love the colors you used together and the flowers perfect!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

This is so beyond beautiful. I love everything about it. The design is just terrific.

Kim H said...

Liz, WOW ~ what a BEAUTIFUL card! Oh my ~ the colors, the flowers and the shapes... just incredible! I LOVE the pin ~ adds the right touch! You say yor not comfortable ~ well after seeing this...you should be! Just GORGEOUS!
tfs

Sherrie K. said...

GORGEOUS card Liz!!! I LOVE the beautiful design and the flowers are just amazing. Very pretty!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

beautiful

Favorite Favors said...

Such a pretty card! Love the roses!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!