Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Creative Time's February Sneak Peek ~ Day 2!

Hello my paper love friends!  Happy Valentine's Day, sorry I don't have "heart" project!  I'm kind of done with hearts! lol!  Did you hear that My Creative Time's February is having sneak peeks this week?   Oh my goodness they are so CUTE!  They are a mix of images, sentiments and a layering die.  Oh and of course My Creative Time's signature "all around" circle stamp to fit the Scallop & Stitched Circle dies! 

For today's project I decided to go way out on a limb and make a bookmark!  You've probably realized that I didn't use my cricut yesterday...and I'm not using it again today!  Let's just keep this our little secret...I don't want him to get jealous!  hehehe  I haven't given him up, I just wanted to switch things up a bit!  :)


I know it's little hard to see, but it's really cute in person!

This is a layering die, I only used one of the dies.  I cut it 4 time then scored in the middle and used Zip Dry glue. 

I used the Teeny Tag layer die for the tag and added bead to the ends.

recipe:
twine, paper scraps, embossing powder, beads

Now for the best part!!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, Feb 16th during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Make sure you head over to Emma's so you can see how creative my other DT mates are!!!

Enjoy!

56 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are always so clever... i love it..

Unknown said...

What a great project!!!!! Very clever and I won't tell Cricut!!!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Now that is CLEVER! A bookmark! I need to do this! I LOVE the embossing and those teeny tags! Great job! Oh the Cricut ~ Emma's dies are the way to go!

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

very cool, love how you made this!!
Kristan

Short Scrapper said...

I could use this for my students . . . thanks for the inspiration!

jessica said...

What a GREAT bookmark!! love it!
TFS and Happy Valentine's Day!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Crafting Katie said...

What a cute idea, Liz! I LOVE your bookmark! The egg is gorgeous!

Lara said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing! lclass003atgmaildotcom

antdoda said...

What a cute idea I love it!! antdoda@aol.com

joni said...

What a cute bookmark...filled with many happy memories too I bet!!! Love it!!! TFS
Happy Valentines Day!
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

VICTORIA said...

What a great Idea Liz. I have loved reading since I was very little, spent a lot of time in our small town library. :)

AmyT said...

Simple great idea. I love it. The color is beautiful.

Craft Me This said...

Love being creative. Very nice.
craftmethis@gmail.com

Shar said...

What a cute idea! Love this, Liz!

Leanne said...

Awesome idea Liz! I love your bookmark! Hugs, Leanne

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Super cute...love your bookmark!! Very creative idea!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Carol W. said...

Love your bookmark Liz, super cute. TFS

Brenda said...

OMGosh what a fabulous idea! This makes such a sweet book mark!!! I am loving that background stamp!!

Regina said...

Cute bookmark. I need to make some of those! Regina
regina95370@sbcglobal.net

Amy C said...

What a fabby idea!! I may need to make one of these for myself. ;)

Gabriela Sandoval said...

What a great project. Very creative in using the stamps.

Gabriela

gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

Megan said...

What a cute idea! I love it!

megan.saxe@gmail.com

Tammy said...

Very creative project.

Jeanne said...

Very clever project!! I want one!! I just love the soft pink color...and I'm not a pink type of gal. :) Great job again Liz!

janner said...

Wow! Love it. Creative, different and useful. thanks for sharing.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

Unknown said...

I love it Liz and I am totally the same with my Cricut. I'm trying to force myself into using it!

M.J. Rutledge said...

Great idea. TFS.

Tiffany said...

Very creative idea, Super cute :p

Glora said...

This is SO cool and clever and what a perfect book to put a bookmark in. I LOVE it! The embossing looks PERFECT too! Hugs- Glora

Cindy Beland said...

What a cute idea!:)

pruttybird said...

Very sweet bookmark ... Great job :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Sue D said...

Very cute bookmark!

Mimi said...

I can't wait to see this entire release! It looks so fun!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
cbarwick@comcast.net

An'Jenic G. said...

Great egg! Thanks for sharing!

quilt4fun2 said...

Very nice...The large oval die looks interesting and now I want to see the rest :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Julie L. said...

Can't wait for this release!

Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

Diana said...

What a great idea! Would be great teacher's gifts too!

bdcampers@msn.com

Suzy said...

I love the large oval die! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Arcy Scraps said...

very neat! great idea! tfs! :)

Candy said...

Awesome!
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

That's neat. TFS.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Very pretty. Great idea!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Danielle Lee said...

Great idea and it looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing.


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Josie0602 said...

Wonderful idea!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.

Scrappin with the bug said...

Very cute little idea. Love the egg. great job.

Unknown said...

Very creative idea!

Cathi said...

You some of the most inspired ideas - love it!!!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

How cute! Soo creative!

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Crafty Moni said...

Very creative and super cute! I feel guilty when I sont use my cricut either:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Evelyn said...

What a creative use of the dies.
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

JaxandAsyMom said...

Unique idea. Very cute.

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

What a very creative idea. Hmmm the possibilities of MCT stamps and dies are Ahhh-Mazing! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Cassandra said...

What a neat idea!!! So fun!!! I love that you went out of the box :)

hugs
Cassandra

Got2BCrafting said...

Well.. aren't you just the clever one!! Love this Liz! :)
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

bonnie said...

So cute sweetie love the pink...awesome ideas! ;) Hugs x

lisa said...

Pretty <3

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!