Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Blog Hop ~ I Love You Sew Much Tag!

***This is my second post of the day, so please scroll down! 
You won't be disappointed! ***

Happy Monday and welcome to EAD Design's Monday Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from the always creative Lauren's blog!  If you just popped in to see me, then you'll want to head over to EAD's blog for the start!

For today's project I wanted to play with some glimmer mist!  Experimenting with new things can be fun, but it doesn't always turn out like you picture it in your head!  I'm happy with the end result, however I'm sure there has to be a less messy way to use it!  (so Katie if you're reading this, I don't think you'd like it!  hehehe)






recipe:
glimmer mist, shipping tag, ribbon, button, twine, safety pins, heart pin



Don't forget you can still enter this month's color challenge by clicking HERE!

Your next stop is the amazing Rose!

Enjoy!

17 comments:

jessica said...

LOVE it Liz!! Happy Monday :)

~amy~ said...

Such a fun tag Liz!!!

Unknown said...

Love this! Great job!

Unknown said...

Love this! Great job!

Crafting Katie said...

Liz, this is just gorgeous! I love those vintage stickers, and do I see glimmer mist? I'm going to have to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this tag... CUTE!

Shellye McDaniel said...

swoonworthy! this is beautiful!

Kim H said...

BEAUTIFUL tag! I LOVE how you did the tape ribbon! As always ...LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! Hugs! Leah Ann

Jay Gee said...

Wonderful tag Liz... I love playing with mist :)

Sherrie K. said...

Love this Liz!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

flowerdisco said...

hey liz...
love your tag here. awesome work.

Rose said...

GASP!!! this is AWESOME!!!

Michelle said...

So beautiful! You've used so many fabulous details. This is a work of art.

lauren bergold said...

what a ♥GORGEOUS♥ tag! every single element is so perfectly thought out and adds up to even more than the sum of its parts! totally awesome! ♥

Got2BCrafting said...

Wow... this is simple gorgeous!! LOVE IT!!
Hugs,
Lori

bonnie said...

Oh this is so pretty and vintagy...love it! ;) Hugs x

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!