Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Creative Time "Stamp of the Month" ~ I'm Lucky!

Hi everyone!  Do you ever have one of those days when you have so much to do and if one thing goes hay wire the whole day is out of sinc?  Of course you do, I know I'm not the only one!  As much as think I am!  lol!  Well that's how my day was yesterday!  However with all my mishaps, I was still able to get a card done for My Creative Time's Stamp of the Month!  Priorities, right!  :)

For this month's "Stamp of the Month" Emma ask us to make a CARD using any stamp from her first 3 editions!  That means I was able to look through and choose a stamp from 12 different sets!  Oh my goodness the ideas were flying!!!  In honor of the next holiday, I decided to use "I Believe in Leprechauns" set.  I wanted this card to be for a friend for any time of the year though! 






recipe:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
oval cut at 1.81 x 2.29 out of card base, green and white strip
oval frame cut at 1.81 x 2.29 center and 2.24 x 2.84 outer
Stamping Cricut Cartridge
clover cut at 1.70 x 1.94
paper: PTI kraft, scraps for the rest
twine, glitter, button, white and black pen, ink
Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

If you have any of My Creative Time's first 3 editions, she is having a linky party!  So click HERE to Emma's blog and you'll also be able to see what my other DT mates have created!

Enjoy! 

19 comments:

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Very Very cool, I love how you did the twine!!
Kristan

Seahorse Creations said...

Very cute card, love how you placed the clover inside and they way you used your twine.

jessica said...

what a awesome card Liz! Love the twine frame and the sparkly clover!
TFS :)

bonnie said...

Oh Liz this is fabulous! Love the twine frame and the sparkles and colours and everything!! ;) Hugs x

Crafting Katie said...

You are so clever, Liz! I love what you did with the twine on the frame! Pretty!!!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ LOVE, LOVE what you did with that twine! I'm loveing the kraft, plaid, and white all together! it looks so PRETTY! Oh the glitter is so fun and light too! One of my favorites glitters! Great job!

Cindy Lovell said...

So beautiful,Liz! The frame with the twine is so pretty! I love the glitter!! :)

An'Jenic G. said...

Lis this is just beautiful. This is a great card for a friend anytime of the year. I love how you placed the twin all around the base of the circle. Great Card!

Glora said...

Liz this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! So I have to ask. Did you cut out a double oval and wrap the twine around it? It is a gorgeous effect and I totally LOVE it!!!! Beautiful card! Hugs- Glora

tracym110 said...

Wow!! I LOVE what you did with the twine! It looks gorgeous! and that shamrock is so pretty!!
Great job!
Tracy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

what an awesome card Liz..

Shar said...

Oh how pretty. The chunky glittery shamrock looks like a sugar cookie. Mmmm! LOL

quilt4fun2 said...

A wonderful card...what an eye popper! I love the cut out and twine. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

WOW your card is AMAZING!Great job with all the AWESOME details!:)

Cassandra said...

What a neat card! Love the little peekaboo window and love how you did the twine...super cool!

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Wow you really went all out with the twine. Great card.

joni said...

Liz, this is so wonderful! The twine wrapped frame is so awesome...love that it shows the gorgeous clover on the inside!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

Rose said...

good grief the way you used the twine is awesome :)

Miranda said...

Awesome card Liz! I love the way you wrapped the frame!
Miranda :)
www.nanasscrapspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!