Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Creative Time's February Sneak Peak ~ Day 3!

Hi everyone and welcome to My Creative Time's February Sneak Peek ~ Day 3!  Hasn't everyone's projects been amazing so far!  I know that I'm always excited to see what my other DT mates have created!  If you haven't  heard...Emma has come out with the CUTEST Spring stamps!  There are three sets of stamps and one includes a layer die.  The sets include images, sentiments, background and Emma's signature "all around" circle stamps with interchangable centers!  Just way too cute!!!  One more thing, we will be having our Design Team Blog Hop tomorrow instead of Friday, which means you will be able to purchase any or all the new sets at that time!  :)

For today's project I made a sweet little spring card!  I hope you like it!

I stamped the banner with the Chicken Wire background stamp. Then I stamped the silhoutte bunnies, cut them out and inked the edges with Old Paper by Tim Holtz, to soften it up a bit.  I also added a tulle bow behind the sentiment and a few rhinestones on the little flowers.  I'm sorry but colors just looks so much better in person!  I promise :)


recipe:
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
banner cut at 2.04 x 4.37
Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge
scalloped circle welded two together at 5.66 x 5.47
cut one at 5.66 x 5.47
circle cut at 4.80 x 5.47
paper: American Crafts, Stampin Up, scrap bin
tulle, white pen, pink, green ink (Stampin Up), old paper (Tim Holtz), rhinestones

Sneak Peek Giveaway Time!With all of our Sneak Peek weeks, Emma likes to do some FUN giveaways!
***All you have to do is leave comments on our blogs! You do NOT have to comment on every blog, BUT if you do, you will just have more chances to win!
***SPREAD THE WORD TO THE WORLD ON FACEBOOK about this release & whatever connections you may have! Let us know on "My Creative Time's" FB page here http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/My-Creative-Time/364568506334 that you did so! OR you can just tag me in your post!
Emma will randomly pick & announce all winners on Thursday, Feb 16th during this AWESOME release happening @ 12:01am PST in her video! GOOD LUCK!
Log onto to your facebook now & let start spreading word!;)

Enjoy!

54 comments:

Danielle Lee said...

What an elegant card. The color combination is amazing. Thanks for sharing.


Danielle
leeceratops@comcast.net

Crafting Butterfly Creations said...

Super cute! I love sneak peeks

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with your card,I LOVE all the sweet details!!!:)

pruttybird said...

Aww ... Such a sweet card!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

So pretty i love the colour combo!!
Kristan

Josie0602 said...

I love this card and the shape of it! So pretty!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.

Crafting Katie said...

This turned out BEAUTIFUL, Liz! I love the colors, and the bunny silhouette looks awesome trimmed out and under the tulle. So elegant!

jessica said...

What a fabulous card Liz!! I love the shape and the sweet stamps!
TFS :)
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Cathryn said...

Colors and Elements are Perfect!!! Love it! Hugs, Cathryn :)

Esther said...

Very sweet card :)

antdoda said...

I love this the shaped card just makes this card!!! antdoda@aol.com

Cindy Lovell said...

Amazing...this card is just amazing!! The colors,the banner...everything!! Love it,Liz!! :)

Scrappin with the bug said...

Soo pretty. I love the paper and the cute way you used the background stamp. Those bunnies are just as sweet as can be. Love it.

Carol W. said...

Liz - beautiful card, love the paper and color with the bunnies. Thank you for sharing

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the chicken wire stamp ... Such a cute card Liz. Hugs from ukiah

Glora said...

OH SO pretty!!!! You chose perfect colors and the card shape is SO pretty too! WOW- I LOVE it!!! Hugs- Glora

Arcy Scraps said...

very lovely! love all the colors!

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a sweet card! I love the little bunnies and the colors are fabulous.

Tami
scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

stop by and enter my give-away if you get a chance.

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like the chicken wire banner!

Shar said...

I love how you used the chicken wire stamp behind your bunny silhouette! What a sweet card!!

Candy said...

Love those silhouette bunnies
candyyoung826 at msn dot com

Amy C said...

Such a pretty card Liz!! I love the scallop shape and how you have used the stamps.

Unknown said...

this is very cute!

Pam (AKA CraftyK) said...

Very pretty card...love everything about it!!
croptilludrop23@gmail.com

Maureen Reiss said...

Really pretty card!!

joni said...

Liz, this is beautiful! I love the colors...I'm sure its even more beautiful in person!!! I love all the cool lil details you used on this..the background banner with the chicken wire is perfect and looks so great! Awesome!!!
TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Love the banner...very nice touch!

Anonymous said...

this is really BEAUTIFUL!!!

Micia
yellowbirdcreation@gmail.com

Cathi said...

I wouldn't have thought of using Winter Woodland for a spring card - great idea! Really great card!

TyTynNiyasmom said...

This is beautiful. I love all the layering and textures used.

Candace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Cute card, love your scallop.

Crafty Moni said...

Your card is really cute. I love the colors you used on it.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hug's!
Monica L.

Lara said...

Liz, I love this card- the colors, it all works! lclass003atgmaildotcom

Evelyn said...

Beautiful spring card. TFS
Evelyn
evl14512@gmail.com

AmyT said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors.

Tiffany said...

Super cute!I love the colors :P

katieo said...

So pretty Liz. I love that shade of green with pink. I love the tulle, it makes the card so airy and fun

JaxandAsyMom said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Mimi said...

Love this card! I think the colors are perfect!

mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
cbarwick@comcast.net

VICTORIA said...

Just beautiful I love your card!!!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

This card is drop-jaw gorgeous! Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Tina said...

This is so beautiful. Gorgeous color arrangement.

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

Oh Liz..this is just gorgeous! I love the color combo! Great job :)

hugs
Cassandra

Denise Speigle said...

Love your card colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

Great job on your card...I like the wire stamped on the banner. I like the colors and that it is one big scalloped circle card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card! Great color choice:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Diana said...

cute card! I just love the chicken wire!! TFS

bdcampers@msn.com

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

What a darling card! Love the layering and color choices!

Debbie H.

niteowlis at clear dot nt

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my! The shape of this card is FABULOUS but the papers with the silhouette ~ just BEAUTIFUL! What a clever idea to do the banner with the chickenwire stamp! Just PERFECT!

Got2BCrafting said...

Such a sweet and beautiful card! The colors are fabulous! :)
Hugs,
Lori
got2bcrafting at gmail dot com

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Your card is very pretty, the colors, the bunnies, the shape--it all looks fantastic together.

Sew Sweet N Crafty
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Your card is so precious! I love the colors and I love the tule! This stamp release is so awesome and I have loved looking at the DT's projects!! As always you guy never disappoint!

bonnie said...

So sweet love the tulle and those bunnies are the cutest! ;) Hugs x

Rosie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!