Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Hop with EAD Designs ~ Stache Time!

Hi Everyone and welcome to EAD Designs Monday Hop!  Well this hop is a special one, because it's the first one with our new HUGE Design Team!  You should have arrived here from the ever creative Lauren's blog!  If not, please head over to the start at EAD's blog, otherwise you will miss all my new DT mates!  Also you will want to leave a comment along the way for this weeks giveaway!

For this week's hop I decided to showcase something completely different.
 


My daughter usually has Acrylic nails and has decided to go natural.  Now part of getting your nails done at a salon, is getting the art work.  So I decided to surprise her with EAD's mustache nail rub-ons!  She loves them!


I use "shellac" which requires a UV light to dry.  It didn't even phase the vinyl at all!


recipe:
Your next stop is Rose
 Please give her and the other new DT members a warm welcome!

Enjoy!

21 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it!!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Okay, those are too funny! Love it!

jessica said...

so awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I'm sure your daughter loves them! I keep meaning to order some hearts for my little one's toes. :) TFS! {hugs!} Lauren

Shellye McDaniel said...

my daughter is wanting some of these! LOVE how you chose to do just one nail per hand...what a statement :)

Candace said...

love these!! I have the heart ones and I can't wait to put them on my daughter's nails!!

Janice said...

Too cute and what fun!

M said...

Cool! I like this!

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

LOVE! These are SO awesome and I cannot wait to try them :)

Jenny

Jay Gee said...

So cute! I think I need some :)

Michelle said...

How fun!!! I'm sending a link to my son's friend. She will flip for these!

lauren bergold said...

ooooooooooh you know i saw those nail mustaches in the EAD shoppe and i was VERY TEMPTED... but i think you have pushed me over the edge, they just look soooooo fun and SO ♥FABULOUS♥!!! :) :) :)

Julie Ranae said...

What a FUN post!

Anonymous said...

FUN!... Love the one nail idea.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Now who would think of this but u... You r so clever

Sue D said...

Very fun!

Rose said...

so CUTE!!!
happy first DT post girl :)

Loki Made It said...

that is really cool!

callyannc said...

So very cool! TFS Callyann

Unknown said...

this is so cute and fun!

raybanoutlet001 said...

zzzzz2018.5.16
christian louboutin shoes
oakley sunglasses
fitflops sale clearance
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
jordan shoes
oakley sunglasses
green bay packers jerseys
polo homme pas chère
true religion jeans

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!