Wednesday, November 17, 2010

***Wanted ~ A New Brain!***

Good Morning!
I'm so sorry...I totally forgot to pick the winner of my banner kit!  Not only did I forget that, but I have lost my creativity this week!  Yep...that's right...I got nothing!  Why now?  There are so many things I need to get done for the holidays!!!

Well, lets get on with the winner before I forget about it again!  lol!!!  The winnner is....

Shelly...I love this banner! I could never get tired of seeing banners lol. My fav tradition on Thanksgiving would have to be our annual pool tourney and we also draw names for Christmas, which I love! Its a riot! TFS!

Congrats to Shelly!  She has until Friday to contact me or I will have to pick another winner.

Enjoy your day!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! It seems like the lack of creativity is going around. Maybe we all have too much on our minds with the holidays around the corner. Hope yours returns...QUICKLY!!! ;)

Joanna said...

I hope you get your mojo back soon! :)

Banner Market said...

Congrats Shelly! enjoy the beautiful banner kit :) SO PRETTY!
Oh Liz, I know where your coming from, I sat in my craft room yesterday while the workers were here installing our entertainment center and did nothing but added velcro dots to my project to finish it up, 6 hours and nothing, I now how you feel. Im hoping to day Ill get some creative mojo today, Im stuck in the house again all day, they are coming to install solor panels on the roof.
Wishing you a great day and do something for your self, whens the last time you did? lately I hope :) hugs G

Glora said...

Liz, I always LOVE your creations. But I understand about the creative slump. We all get them. I hope your creativity returns soon! Hugs-Glora

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!