Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 4 of Sneak Peak Weekend!

Well, did you survive Black Friday?!  Did you get everything you wanted or did you just stay home to relax?  I have to say that I usually don't go out...but I did today!  And oh boy did I have fun!  Even with all the pushing and shoving...oh I hope I didn't hurt anyone!  lol!

Scrappy Mom's is still having FREE SHIPPING this weekend for all their stamps.  Here's my latest project with their new set ~ Simple Sentiments


sorry the angle is a little weird...

Don't forget to peek at the other girls on the DT,  they have been out doing themselves!

Enjoy!

18 comments:

Savahanna said...

What a beautiful tag. I love it

Banner Market said...

THis is the prettiest tag ive seen, I just love it! What did you use to make it (what carts?) Just ADORABLE Liz! TFS! Love the stamps too :)

Snowmanlover said...

Oh I am lovn' this! Who needs a gift with a tag like this!!

buglvr2010 said...

I love this tag...I'm going to make one! Beautiful!

Marlene said...

Your tag is gorgeous! Sounds like you and I switched places this year. I usually DO go out, but stayed home this year. Sorta. Ok, I went out at like 1 p.m. Still got some great deals at that hour - but no crowds, which was kinda nice.

(Laughed my butt off at your comment about hoping you didn't hurt anyone!)

Josie0602 said...

I love the tag! So very cute!!

flowerdisco said...

gigi.....love the embossing and the banner. two beautiful details on the already gorgeous tag!

Tina said...

What an adorable tag!

Scrappy Mel said...

Soooooo stinkin' cute! I'm just going to have to scrap-lift it! LOL :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

so super cute!

~JulieH~ said...

Fabulous tag Liz! The embossing is gorgeous and your little gingerbread man is adorable!
Juliexx

Tracy said...

Your tag is so cute. Love all the texture.

Joanna said...

Awe I luv it!!

Glora said...

This is So sweet!

Live Love and Scrap said...

Your tag is BEAUTIFUL...love the embossing =)

hugs,
Sarah

Kim. said...

Aww this is such a cute tag, love it.
Kim xXx

bonnie said...

Oh Liz how I love this littloe gingerbreadman....he's just the cutest....I love it! Hugs to you x

yanmaneee said...

curry 4
yeezy boost 350
yeezy
valentino
adidas tubular shadow
cheap nfl jerseys
goyard bags
yeezy boost 350 v2
lebron 16
golden goose sneakers

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!