Thursday, November 25, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 2 of Sneak Peak Weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I just wanted to do a quick post before the eatting begins!!! LOL!!!  Scrappy Mom's Stamps have a new release Simple Sentiments.  So before your guests arrive or you head out the door, check out their blog and pick up the new set.  Maybe get some stocking stuffers for your scrapping friends too!  If you order between today 11/25 and Sunday 11/28 they are giving you free shipping! 

I hope you like my card!

Don't forget to peak at the other girls on the Design Team to see the fabulous creations!

Remember to count your blessings today and give your love ones and extra hug!




9 comments:

Banner Market said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you a wonderful day filled with love laughter and the makings of long lasting memories.
Your card is so cute! the cut out is adorable and I Love the background cut out, it looks great together, The new stamp line is the best of course!
Your so talented. everything you do is always top notch and I just love your style.
Now go stuff yourself and then go to Michaels and work it off by shopping shopping and more shopping :) Have fun fighting the croweds and I hope you get what you really want.
I just ordered (online) a Ott-Light from Joannes, only 29.99 reg 89.99, awesome!!!
Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful day! I LOVE your card - I just ordered Birthday Bash after seeing you card! (seriously) TFS!

buglvr2010 said...

This is so cute, I love the papers you chose. Love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute card! I love the cheerful colors. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Liz!

flowerdisco said...

Liz....you have a wonderful THANKSGIVING too and THANKS for always been there with lots of love to share :)

Big Hug!

I love the card....I just got 3 carts and this image it is there. Was it hard to make? You should know it takes me hours to make a card ;)

Joanna said...

Love it Liz! ;)

Scrappy Mel said...

So ADORABLE!! Great card, as usual!

Happy, happy Thanksgiving! :)

Marlene said...

Such an adorable card!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This one made me smile!!! :o)

You have a sense of humor!!! I can tell! XOXO Momo

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!