Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Peachy Keen Mini Challenge!

Hi Guys!

I decided to try to work up this card that I've had in my Gypsy since Saturday.  It's for the Peachy Keen Mini Challenge.  I had forgotten about the challenge and remembered when I was trying to create really just staring at the list of cartridges in my gypsy somethng else.

The Challenge is to create a card with white as the main focal point, polka dots and of course a Peachy Keen face!  I think it did help get my creative juices flowing again!  But the proof will be tomorrow if I'm able to get some other projects done!



Recipe:
Wintrer Woodland Cricut Cartridge
trees cut 2.67 x 2.53
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
snowman cut 1.96 x 2.55
words cut 4.55 x 1.68
***all layers and shadows cut to match***
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirl
Peachy Keen Stamps ~ Princess Faces
Ribbon ~ Stampin Up
Papertrey Ink ~ twine and button
chalk
stickles
white & black pen
Bazzil and Stampin Up paper

                                                                  I hope you enjoy!

16 comments:

Banner Market said...

Theres some Mojo! Your card is gorgeous! Simply stunning. I love the play on the colors you used, very simple but very pretty. Good luck in the challenge too :)

~Molly~ said...

OMG!! I am so going to (attempt to) scraplift this as a Christmas card for my hubby! (hope you don't mind) The sentiment is so perfect and the card is so beautiful!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
~Molly

Nicole Wright Designs said...

OK, REALLY NO MOJO???? This is some seriuos Mojo and I LOVE IT! I adore snowmen! I actually have to make sure I don't buy snowmen at this time of year and your card is FABULOUS!!!! TFS such a snowy card! Oh and we have almost a foot of snow here in less than days!

Jeanine said...

Very cute I love it!!!
scrappinwithjc.blogspot.com

Susan L said...

Awesome :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue B

http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

Celeste B. said...

Great job!!! I absolutely love it, TFS! :)

Linda said...

Another darling one from you!

Joanna said...

Awww! that is so stinkin' cute!! I'm glad your mojo is back! ;p

Saundra said...

Love it! I think you hit the mark on the challenge. TFS!

erin lee creative said...

HAHA I stare at my Gypsy screen constantly. It appears you indeed did get it back! WHOO HOO! Really cute card. Good luck friend!

Marlene said...

LOVE it!!! Really LOVE it!!!

Crafting Katie said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Liz! I love the white images outlined in black on the white background - very elegant! You must have gotten in the Christmas spirit on Saturday during our class with Emma!

Scrappy Mel said...

What a beautiful card! You did a great job with the challenge!

flowerdisco said...

Liz........absolutely gorgeous.............love every little thing on it. great work you do my friend....great!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is my favorite favorite card!!!! Well atleast this week. I am going to fall in love with the next one I am sure! :o)

XOXO Momo

Kim said...

I love the layout, textures, dimensions and stitching. GREAT card!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!