Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Have A New Release!

Hey!

This is so exciting!  Scrappy Mom's Stamps have a new release...Simple Sentiments!  They are soooo cute, the sayings and the fonts are just perfect for everyday!  And guess what!!!   They are celebrating Thanksgiving weekend and Black Friday by giving free shipping from Thursday, Nov 25 - Sunday, Nov 28!  So get that turkey and pies in the oven and hop on over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps blog and pick up this set.  And while you're at it, pick up some gifts for your scrapping buddies too! 


I must admit I went a little crazy with this project, but I wanted to try something new!  I'm hoping to show you how I did this later, either by video or pictures.





These ornaments are glass bulbs that only have an opening at the top!  Sorry for the glare, it was hard to get a clear picture with the glass and the sparkly snow!

All the other girls on The Scrappy Mom's Stamps DT are showcasing the new release so don't forget to check out their blogs.  Their links are on the left side of my blog.

Enjoy!


22 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful projects Liz!

Seahorse Creations said...

Wow, the Christmas balls are amazing, how did you ever get the designs on the inside? Beautiful...

Kim. said...

These are gorgeous ornaments, would love to see how you did this with only that small opening at the top.
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

So so beautiful! Those are the prettiest ornaments! Perfect! TFS!

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

WOW! I really love these...Beautiful job! I too would like to know how you got those images inside lol!

Meriah

buglvr2010 said...

Amazing! I love this and can't wait to hear how you cut those cut in the ornaments.

Saundra said...

Gorgeous! You must show us how you did this. I love the way your ornaments look.

Crafting Katie said...

Wow, Liz! These are gorgeous! Please show us how you did it!!!

mum of two said...

Liz!! These are gorgeous! I have a little something for you over on my blog. You should go pick it up :) Thanks for all the inspiration!

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/advent-blog-hop-and-awards.html

erin lee creative said...

WOAH. You just blew me away again!

scrappy critters said...

I love that tag!! How absolutely adorable!♥Tammy

Joanna said...

Oh wow this is amazing! I'm dying to know how you made these ornaments! They are stunning! Awesome job! Pleazzze do a tutorial! lol..luv it! ;)

Cristina said...

how did you get those cuts inside the bottle?? this came out sooo fantastic and you did a great job!!!

Cristina
http://www.craftingwithcristina.com

Minta's Creations said...

Those ornaments are beautiful.
How did you get them inside the ornament. please share.
Minta

mintab@gmail.com

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Scrappy Mel said...

Oh, Liz - these are so beautiful!! Please show us how you made them!! You should definitly sell these at a craft show - you would rake it in! LOL

Banner Market said...

OMG! These are amazing and beautiful! your going to have to share with us how you make these beautiful bulbs. SO CUTE! You are so creative and I love seeing everything you do. Love the stamps too :)
WIshing you and yours a wonderful and joyous Thanksgiving :) Have fun shopping if you dare :) Ill be hitting up Michaels at least after dinner :) Cant wait.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These ornaments are super awesome!

Lezlye said...

Oh My Gosh Liz these are Fab! When are you off, I am coming to see you and see how you did this! I think I have an idea, but I'd rather see how you did it!

Jennifer said...

Liz,

You are so talented!!! :) Your ornaments look great! I can't wait to see your tutorial...

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Trisha said...

Oh Liz, will your PLEASE share how you made these?!?!? They are fantastic and would make great gifts!! Great project!

Live Love and Scrap said...

OH MY STINKIN GOODNESS!!!!! I cant believe my eyes...it's like magic!!!

sososososo BEAUTIFUL!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Creative Creations said...

WoW!!! This Is Amazing. I Would Love To See On Video How You Did Them :) Great Job

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!