Friday, November 26, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 3 of Sneak Peak Weekend!

Happy Black Friday! 

I hope you've had a fabulous Thanksgiving and  have recovered from all the eatting!  Now before you head out to all the madness in the stores, hop on over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps to pick a their new stamp set ~ Simple Sentiments!  Right now they are giving FREE SHIPPING on any of their sets until Sunday!  Quick, easy and stress free shopping right in your own home!



This is my lastest card I made using Simple Sentiments...I hope you like!



Don't forget to check out the other girls awesome blogs, their links are on the left side.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Banner Market said...

WOW! THis is a great card! I really like the back ground papers you used, so retro. the image is adorable perfect for the stamp, Im heading there right now to grab mine. thanks!

buglvr2010 said...

Awesome card....the background paper is perfect for this cut! I love it!

Crafting Katie said...

This is just too cute, Liz! That background paper fits perfectly with your fifties girl!

Scrappy Mel said...

So adorable!! I so need to open my Nifty Fifties and play!!! :)

Marlene said...

Wowza - that's FANTASTIC!

Joanna said...

How fun! I love this card! I just got that cartridge today! yay me! lol..hope you are having a great day! ;)

Mari AKA Momo said...

I really really love the papers you used for this one!!! Adorable! XOXO Momo

~JulieH~ said...

Oh Love this card! I'm waiting for my Nifty Fifties to be delivered!
Love the backing paper it's perfet for this cart!
Juliexx

A Little Time said...

This is incredibly awesome! WOW!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!