Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I got a a layout done!

Hi!

Oh my goodness I have so much on my brain that needs to get out!!!   I guess I'll just go in order...
Want a good laugh or two, well I'm going to tell you want a goof ball I am...on my last post, I showed a birthday card for a friend of mine.  On Monday I brought her gift to her all wrapped and pretty...as she starts to pull that card out of the bag...it hit's me...I forgot to sign it!  Of course me being me, I blurt it out, that I had forgotten to do it.  At this point, I told her oh well, it's the card that can be given again!  A regifted card! :)

Also on my last post, I mentioned that I need to get layouts done...well, Erin at erin lee creative ask if I wanted to do a layout challenge...I jumped at it!  I'm not kidding the girl must not sleep!  She says how about tonight? (last night)  We both agreed that we would post by Thursday!  Of course, she had her's up this morning and it's adorable.  She already got her "Shall We Dance" cartridge and used it!  You need to go check out her blog, cute, cute stuff! 

Last but not least...yesterday I got my Emma's Gyspy Magic DVD that I won from momo at made by momo from her Birthday Celebration.  Now this might not be a big deal for some, but when I saw the address from Emma, I realized that we only live about an hour away from each other!  How cool is that!  Ok,  there's so much more I want to say but  I also want to show you my layout and I don't want you to get too bored with me! :)


This is the sketch that we decided on.


Note:  I haven't journaled yet!

Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill, we r memory keepers
cake cut 2.25 x 2.83
present cut 1.19 x 1.46
balloons cut 2.81 x 2.96
happy birthday cut 2.81 x 2.69
circles cut 5.98 x 5.75

I hope you enjoy!

 

13 comments:

Banner Market said...

You crack me up! Sounds like something Id do...lol...Thats great that Emma lives so close, maybe you guys can get together sometime :)

Your LO is adorable! I love the papers you used, and the LO is so creative, I just love it. Great pics too :) Isnt the Smiley cartridge a blast?! Im going to have to try it soon.

Have a great evening and sit back and enjoy some hot tea and clear your head :D

erin lee creative said...

ACK! I swear YOU! LOL. You make me laugh. Your layout is AH-mazing! See...getting a layout feels GOOD doesn't it? YAY US!

erin lee creative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lezlye said...

Hi Liz! Looks like I am not that far from you either! Looks like Emma is in the middle! GReat card and layout!

Scrappy Mel said...

Such a cute layout!! I love the embellisments and papers you used! Great job! (Oh, your not the only one who has forgotten to sign a card!! LOL)

Unknown said...

I love this LO!! You did a great job!! TFS

Unknown said...

I love this LO!! You did a great job!! TFS

Saundra said...

Love the layout! Isn't it fun to discover how close you "see" on the internet so frequently!

Marlene said...

And a beautiful layout it is!

Now come kick my arse so I can get a layout done. I haven't done one in nearly a year!

Michele said...

Love your layout. And DOUBLE love that you made it into a 2 pager. Such cute colors and paper!!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Ah Liz, I have done that very same thing with a card - lol!
Love your layout - great job!!

Deanne G
dgutierez1@msn.com

Jennifer said...

Liz,

You're too funny! ;)

You should feel proud-not only for getting a layout done (they feel so daunting compared to a card-or even a project), but for doing such a great job!!! :)

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer

Joanna said...

OMG!! Sooo adorable!! I love that you added the PK faces!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!