Sunday, November 28, 2010

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Day 5 of Sneak Peek Weekend!

Good Morning!

Well, it's the last day of the Scrappy Mom's Stamps FREE SHIPPING !  You know you want them all!  I sure did, that's why I will finally have the complete set!   Can't wait till Winter Wishes arrives!

This is my newest card using the Simple Sentiments...





Please don't forget to hop over and check out the other DT girls.  They have been working hard, so give them some love too!  Their links are on the left of my blog!

Coming up this week, I will be doing a tuturial on the glass ornaments that I made this past Wednesday.  I will also be giving out blog awards that I recieved last week. 

Enjoy!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i love the card! The ribbon is adorable! :)

Banner Market said...

Such a sweet looking card. Sorry I missed your text last night, ill be calling you later on today to get some help...lol...Im so bad with that gypsy, lol.
I cant wait to see how you made those awesome little christmas bulbs, so pretty. are you going to be doing a video? Hope so :)

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! I'm looking forward to seeing your ornament tutorial!

Joanna said...

Aww this is soo sweet!! Your cards are always the best! ;-)

Marlene said...

Very pretty!

buglvr2010 said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbon! I have an award for you on my blog.

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hi Liz...what an adorable card...I just love love love it!!! I also picked up Winter Wishes...been wanting it FOREVER....cant wait til it gets here!!!

hugs,
Sarah

scrappy critters said...

What an absolutely ADORABLE card Liz.. I LOVE all the cards you made this week:0) You are amazing!♥Tammy

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!