Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Momo's and Emma's Challenges!

Hi!

It's been a while since I've posted...things just keep getting in the way this week!  Not only have I not crafted till last night, I haven't been snooping at what you've been doing.  So tonight I'm posting for TWO different challenges....

First one is Momo's Tuesday Challenge ~ which was to create a card with embossing.


recipe:
Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
ornament cur 2.88 x 4.06
layers to match
birdhouse and branch cut 2.37  x 1.92
layers to match
Tim Holtz embossing folder & ink
Paper: Stampin Up
Ribbon, Silver Pen

Now on to Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge, this challenge was to use From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge that was food related.

recipe:
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge
oven mitt cut and welded 8.03 x 5.08
oven mitt cut 3.92 x 6.43
bbq cut 2.25 x 2.88
knife cut .33 x 1.82
spatula cut .52 x 1.82
cutting board cut .98 x 1.82
meat cut .78 x .60
paper We R Memory Keepers, Stampin Up
ribbon, linen thread, ink

I hope you enjoy!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love both of the projects!!

Jessica said...

Adorable cards! Glad I came across your blog - I'm following you now! ;)

Amy C said...

Super cute projects!! I love the embossing and the way you decorated the ornament on the first one and the awesome tools and ribbon on the second one. Great work!! Thanks for sharing. ♥

Hugs,
Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! The BBQ is super!

Norma said...

Super cute love the emboss on the first on and the 2nd one is just to darn cute:)

Marlene said...

I love your cricut projects!!! These are great.

Banner Market said...

Amazing cards! I love them both. Good luck in the challenges too.
You are so dang creative, glad you had some time to post.
Im almost done decorating and getting to craft a little more, still working on a few rooms though, its crazy trying to find furniture you like. Just received out dining room set last week :) So excited about that and looking for a white couch for the living room now. Our house is decorated beachy traditionsl casual. a bit eclectic too :) Its coming around. Thanks for thinking of me. Hope things are going well for you. Have a terrific day!

Lezlye said...

These are both great Liz! I really love the ornament one.. I got some scrappy mail did you?

Adrian said...

Wow Liz, these cards are too amazing for words. Great job!

girlia said...

You always do such a marvelous job on your cards. I look forward to them. I really like the grill with the oven mit. Awesome

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! YOUR MITTEN IS JUST THE CUTEST CUTEST I'VE EVER SEEN!!! WOW! YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF W/THIS MY FRIEND!!! GREAT JOB!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!