Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MCT Tag It Tuesday ~ Fishing you a...


Hey crafty friends, it's Tag It Tuesday over at My Creative Time and our theme is "summer"!  I just love tags, because they are so versatile!  You can leave them by themselves hanging from a gift bag or easily add them to a card base.  I like to have a few different themes made and ready to go for which ever is needed!

The tag I made today could be used for many occasions or genders.  At least I think so :)


I did a little bit of water coloring on the water and fish.



recipe:

My Creative Time

Extras
American Cardstock
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ink
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Hemp 
Button
Silver Studs

I'll be back later today with another post.  Another one?  I know...right! :)

14 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Hi Liz girl your tag is totally awesome. Love the ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. The scene you created is definitely so serene great creative job!!

jessica said...

What an awesome tag Liz!!! LOVE those new stamps and dies!!!!

Marilyn said...

Awesome tag!!

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!! Love your fish scene!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Love this tag, Liz! The water scene you created is gorgeous!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Love your fish! Thank you for sharing!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job water coloring. The fish are so pretty. I like the splatters in the water and the silver studs are perfect bolts. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

mickeydee said...

Super cute tag. The porthole looks so cute on the tag, and I love how the clouds are hanging off the edges.
mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

Linda Hott said...

Love how you put the two different sentiments together and the clouds look like they are floating! Very pretty. TFS

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a pretty tag!!! I adore that little scene you created and I love how the clouds hang off of the tag!!! Hugs!!

Sherrie K. said...

LOVE your tag! The water and fish look amazing! I wish I could watercolor like that!
Sherrie K

Cindy Beland said...

Your tag looks AWESOME Liz, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ so FABULOUS! I LOVE everything you do! Sorry so short but apparently you have been busier than EVER over here!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is ADORABLE too! I know I am flying thru your blog but I hate missing anything over here!! You have been so busy dang!!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!