Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Life can be a Circus...


Good morning peachy friends!  I believe most of my friends with kids are starting their summer break...oh how I wish I had a summer break!  I've been feeling a bit crazy for the last few weeks so I thought this card would be appropriate.  

What I'm about to tell you is not a complaint, just what's been going on in my world :).  So I had two weeks of back to back releases, from My Creative Time and Peachy Keen Stamps...again not a complaint, I love the two companies that I design for!!!  So of course that wasn't enough on my plate, I decided to rearrange my craft room with a new cabinet (I'll show pictures later, you'll understand in a minute).  While moving some furniture out to bring the new cabinet in, I discovered that my shower in my master bath had been leaking into my craft room...apparently for sometime.  :(  What I thought might take just a few hours to do has now been going on three weeks.  With water leaks, there is a lot of testing and drying, repeat.  Until the shower is fixed and the wall is put back, my craft room will remain like this...


what do think of my husband's little helper?  :)  I can't wait until my room is put back with my new cabinet!  I promise I will show pictures when(ever) it's complete!  LOL!

So with the mess of my room I thought this card was quite appropriate!


Life can be a circus, you can laugh or you can cry...I'd rather laugh and roll with it!


recipe:

Peachy Keen Stamps

Extras
My Creative Time ~ circle dies
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Mementos Ink
Copic Markers
My Mind's Eye pattern paper
Glossy Accents
Ribbon


7 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun card!! You have definitely had a busy couple of weeks!! I hope it slows down a little bit for you soon :) Hugs!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable Liz...you have been super busy...that leak was the icing on the cake for sure!!

Beckie Williams said...

Liz you are awesome. I think all our lives have these crazy moments!

Carol said...

I'm impressed that you were able to get your projects done for the releases in a construction zone! Love the pix of your plumber's assistant! Our furry friends always have to be in the middle of everything...LOL! Thanks for sharing, love the card!
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol

Marilyn said...

Adorable and colorful card!!

Tonya said...

Oh no!!! So sorry to hear about your shower/craft room. Just think...if you didn't want the new cabinet..you would have NEVER found the leak. Things work out, don't they? I LOVE your card. So creative. <3

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Omgosh Liz! This card is so stinking cute!!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!