Thursday, June 26, 2014

MCT June Release Sneak Peek Day 4 ~ I ruff you!



Welcome to Day 4 of My Creative Time, June Release Sneak Peek!  Wasn't yesterday's sneaks AWESOME!  I really love what the girls did with the honeycomb and bees!!!  Well yesterday was sweet as honey and today is just dog gone ADORABLE! :)

Today we are featuring Loyal Friends, Live Love Bark & My Kids Have Paws sets.  I have two projects to share with you today, the first is a baby onesie!  I tried something new for me and wasn't even sure it would work.  After die cutting the speech bubble (which could also be used as a cloud) I stamped the sentiment then embroidered the letters.  It's not perfect, but I still think it's cute.  I did the same thing for the the sweet doggie. 

For my second project I die cut white shrinky dink plastic using Stitched XL Die then stamped with Stazon ink.  Once the ink was dry, I shrunk it down with a heat gun.  For the bone I just cut and heat shrunk it.  Easy Peasy!


I also die cut the aluminum heart and added the charm with links and a claw.  Then I added a magnet to the back.  Cute, right!


recipe:
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink felt
Fabric Tack Adheasive
DMC floss
Shrinky Dinks
Jewelry Links
Jewelry Claw
Charm
Stazon 
Heat Gun

"FREEBIE STAMP"


Since the last release was such a success, Emma wanted to show her appreciation by giving away this FUN new "My Kids Have Paws" stamp to the FIRST 150 shoppers! YEP, you heard that right, this stamp will go to the FIRST 150 shoppers for FREE! You do NOT have to add it in your cart, Emma & her shipping crew will automatically include it in your pkg, ONLY to the first 150 shoppers! IF you happen to come through AFTER the 150th shopper, no worries because this will be available for sale! 
Emma, knows there will be questions on whether YOU made the first 150? 
AFTER the 150 shoppers come through, then you will see this set available for PURCHASE along w/the new release items! 

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Be sure to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created...I know their projects will be AWESOME!!!!


P.S. I would like to have a separate blog candy giveaway.  All you have to do is "Like" my new facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/lizspaperloft?ref=hl   
***small change: I will be away at away at camp as of today without internet, I will announce the winner on Monday, June 30th!

34 comments:

My Creative Time said...

Take a bow because I am clapping for you right now!!! These are FABULOUS Miss LIZ!!!!! I NEEEEED that magnet for my craft room!!! lol….. Really, I do! ;) hehehe!
xoxo :)

Shar said...

Wow, Liz, these are so awesome!!!!! Super love the shrinky magnet and bone, and the onesie is cute beyond words!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Super creative ideas! Love how you used them in ways other than cards & layouts. Very original and I love them both!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

I love both projects you have created!!!!!!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love the key chain idea - Thanks. Apomarti07@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OH M GEEEEE WHIZ how super duper clever and OMG creative...wowzers
I am in total awe of what I just saw Oh it came out just perfect and love each little creation you made never thought about using my heat gun for shrinky dinks so girl you jut shared a ton of creative inspiration for today's Sneaky Peek WOW!
YOU so ROCK!!!

linda said...

HI Like this ideas. You did good job.
Linda B
top2kop@hotmail.com

snappy scrappy said...

The sweetest onesie...love the magnet too...super cute stuff!!

Jill Rugg said...

Great projects-I loved the magnet idea!

jrugg@sctc.net

Helen said...

Oh my gosh!! I just love both of these!!!
hbisesi@comcast.net

keysha said...

Oh my! The little puppies are soooo cute! And I absolutely love the little paw prints!

keyshasain@yahoo.com

Jeri said...

Wowzer-totally awesome projects and such an amazing job making them with the new doggy themed products. Love, love, love!!!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Diana said...

super awesome job Liz!! Love that magnet!!

bdcampers@msn.com

Crafting Katie said...

Weren't you clever today??? Okay, first of all, I never would have thought of using a heat gun on a shrink dink! Love that idea! Your whole little charm set is so cute!!! And then your onesie is ADORABLE!!! Great idea to embroider over the sentiment! So sweet! Now you are making me wonder who this is for...

Kim's Kreations said...

So creative! Love the onesie, what did you use to adhere the speak bubble and doggy to the fabric or did you stitch it on? Great projects. ogdendoll@gmail.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my gosh!! Both of these are AMAZING!!! I love that little magnet!!! Hugs!!

D- said...

Your magnet and onesie are both so CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Alvina said...

Wow beautiful creations, thanks for the ideas!

Kristi said...

These are just so cute, wonderful job. I love the shrinky dink key chain.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Lorie Brunner said...

Both of your projects are adorable!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
brunnerkidsmom@gmail.com

Sue D said...

Adorable onesie and very cute idea to use shrink plastic.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I "liked" your FB page.
Love the idea of the shrinky-dink.
I'm going to have to try that. I have a lot of friends who have dogs and would like this. The onsie is darling. thanks for sharing the cute ideas.
Have fun at camp.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

ScrappingLatina said...

Oh yeah... These projects are just too cute... Luv that onesie... Great job... tfs. Jackie (scrappinglatina@aol.com)

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever of you to think up these sweet projects. The onesie is adorable and I love the fridge magnet with the charms. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Those projects are awesome! Love the Key chain magnet!

MariaR said...

What a great idea to die cut felt, I too have not tried that yet... but now I will. Also love the keychain and adding the magnet makes it that much better. mgrobin@earthlink.net

Nina said...

Thanks for showing how versatile these new dog themed stamps and dies are. The shrink art and onesie are fantastic.
nslee@comcast.net

VICTORIA said...

Liz both projects are so cute!!!
TFS Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! The onesie is so cute and I love the magnet!! Great job!! I love these dies and stamps and can't wait to get them!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Lauren said...

so cute and creative!! I love the magnet and the clothes. This is amazing!! Lauren lechristina3atgmaildotcom

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super cute projects. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

jessica said...

WOWZER Liz!! Super AWESOME and CREATIVE projects!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!!!!!
Have fun this weekend :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ OMG this is ADORABLE!! I LOVE the onsie and OMG the shrink dink charms ~ EEK!! So flipping CUTE! LOVE these!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous Liz! I love both of your projects! The shrinky dink charms are AWESOME! Great gift idea's! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!