Monday, June 9, 2014

MCT Made In Minutes ~ Sunshine




Good morning paper lovers!  Today is Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time.  This isn't a challenge per se, but for me it is!  We were asked to make a project that should only take about 10 minutes for conception to finish...this really IS a challenge for me.  To create something and not over decorate it in a short amount of time too!  lol




recipe

My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink
Stampin Up Ink
Adorn It pattern paper
scrap paper
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder



6 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Hey Liz you did a super great creative job I love how you did your boots they are so stylin' love that you did a close up to see the cool embossing and love the yellow with the denim so very cool. Super card and you rocked it out totally.

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute!!!! Great design...I'm going to have to scrap lift this one!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Crafting Katie said...

I love this, Liz! So cute!!! You can't go wrong with those boots; they will always be a fav of mine!

mickeydee said...

The raindrop paper is perfect with the boots. They look so good together!
dianne

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the embossing on the boots and the rain paper is perfect. I like how happy and colorful your card is. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a sweet card!!! Those little rain boots are too cute!! Hugs!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!