Thursday, June 19, 2014

MCT Designer Challenge ~ Patriotic Theme, Color and Sketch




Hey paper friends, we have a fun challenge for you today!  My Creative Time is hosting the Designer Challenge with a bit of a twist.  It's a sketch, color and them challenge...how bout that!  

The challenge is to use the sketch, colors and create a patriotic project.  Now remember you can turn the sketch to any direction and it doesn't have to be a card...I think this could easily be a layout or PL cards.





recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink card stock
scrap card stock
Carta Bella pattern paper
chrome paper
sequins
Stampin' Up ink

I'll be back tomorrow with...


11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a great card love what you did with Miss Emma's goodies and great finds for papers. So many clever and cool ideas you came up with. Love it

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute Liz, love the patterns!!!

jessica said...

I LOVE your card Liz!! Great take on the sketch!!!!

Cindy Lovell said...

Your card is amazing,Liz!! Beautiful papers and i love the chrome paper!!

candio said...

Awesome card!! Love the papers you used. Great take on the sketch & color challenge.

Crafty Moni said...

Super cute card Liz! Loved the papers you used. Great sketch and color pallet challenge:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

mickeydee said...

Love your card. I love the nautical theme you used!
tfs
mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty!! I Love that silver chain!! Hugs!!

katieo said...

Hi Liz. Your card is so fun. I love the sketch and colors. Hope you are having a wonderful dayl

quilt4fun2 said...

What a beautiful and fun challenge! Love the colors and design. Your nautical and patriotic papers are perfect. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Ester said...

I love your card. I might have to scrap lift lol

Esterperez73@yahoo.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!