Wednesday, June 25, 2014

MCT June Release Sneak Peek Day 3 ~ What's The Buzz?


Happy Wednesday and Day 3 of My Creative Time June Release Sneak Peeks!  I'm so excited to share my card with you today...I loooooveee this new set!  There are so many ideas running through my head, now I just have to find the time to get them out! :)


After stamping the bee, I colored the body with copics then added stickles to the wings and glossy accents to the yellow on the body.



recipe
My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Card Stock and Felt
Adorn It Pattern Paper
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Lace Tape
Hemp
Button
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers
Stickles


***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Be sure to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created...I know their projects will be AWESOME!!!!


P.S. I would like to have a separate blog candy giveaway.  All you have to do is "Like" my new facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/lizspaperloft?ref=hl   I will announce a winner on Friday, June 27th!

38 comments:

My Creative Time said...

OMGEEE!!! Your card is GORGEOUS lady!!!!! I LOVE all those colors & patterns & they are PERFECT together!!
xoxo

Kristi said...

I think I love the classic looking bee.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Doreen said...

Very nice job,I just love how you did it

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Beautiful card! I love how you switched it up by using patterned paper for the hive! Very nice and elegant!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Liz!!! Those papers are awesome!!!!
FAB day 3!!

GlendaLea said...

Love the card!!! Super cute!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Marilyn said...

OMG!!! That is an awesome card!

snappy scrappy said...

So beautiful Liz, love the patterns and the colouring of your bee is fantastic!! Lee-Ann :)

Brenda said...

What a perfect and beautiful card Liz! I so love how you did your realistic looking bee! I love the papers you used on this card and on the hive. Just gorgeous! And I am so loving the sentiments. Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

keysha said...

AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME! Everything shown today is BEE-UTIFUL! I absolutely must have all 3 of these items! You guys really rocked today!! (as always)

keyshasain@yahoo.com

~Tammy~ said...

Liz your patterns and textures work so well together! So beautifully composed! Thanks for inspiring!

Unknown said...

Awesome paper patters and colors! Love your card! Sandie

Crafting Katie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Liz! Love your vintage bee and card!!!

Vicky said...

love your card they fantastic love the paper and colors really classy.
olivervl@yahoo.com

VICTORIA said...

The sneak peeks today are adorable I love the bees and accessories and sentiments TFS Love your card!!!!
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Nancy said...

Liz, Liz how do you get your ideas? Great card as usual. Now is the background bee paper a stamp that comes with the set? The honeycomb done in felt adds so much. Very nice card.

katieo said...

Fabulous Liz. I love the vintage look of the bee. Can't wait until friday. The background paper you used is perfect
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Jeri said...

Wow, gorgeous card. This bee lives in a fancy designer hive. Love the paper you used for it. I wouldn't have thought to use a floral paper, but it looks just fabulous. Great idea!
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

WOW!! I love how you used the pattern papers for the beehive!! Love all the colors and patterns!! thanks for sharing!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Lauren said...

This is amazing!! I love the coloring on the bee!! Super cute!! Lauren lechristina3atgmaildotcom

Sue D said...

Wow--bee-utiful card!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jill Rugg said...

This card is beautiful-great job!

jrugg@sctc.net

Anonymous said...

Love the different way this was made. The hive is patterned paper. the honeycomb is backed by the black paper. Great ideas.
thanks for sharing.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Lorie Brunner said...

This is so sweet! Love how you glittered the wings!
Thanks for the inspiration!!

JLBates1971 said...

Such a cute card ..Rock on!

mickeydee said...

Very classy card.It looks so rich and elegant.
tfs.....mickeypaltwoatmsndotcom

An'Jenic G. said...

Oh how I adore this. It has a old vintage feel and I love vintage. I would have thought I was getting an invite too a tea party. =) JUST BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, GORGEOUS, and I could go on.... LIZ JOB WELL DONE AJ!!!

jeria22@yahoo.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

So pretty. Love the patterned paper you used on the bee hive. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Crafty Moni said...

Mrs. Liz your card is sooo cute! Love the colors and papers you used, very classy:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

D- said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Helen said...

Bee-utiful card :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Alvina said...

I love your card and the pattern paper that u used for the beehive looks amazing, thanks for the idea!
alvinadiazatmsndotcom

lindagk23 said...

Wow! Your card is so beautiful!! Love the colors! This release is so adorable! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Hugs!!

MeMe said...

Very nice!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your bee looks awesome. I like how you mix patterns and it looks great. What fun you had playing with this one. Super job on your beautiful card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Your card is beautifully!! Love the paper you used with these dies!! Great job!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Simply GORGEOUS!! I LOVE you did this in felt ~ EEK!! Then the papers...BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the hint of blue hemp too! AMAZING as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!