Friday, June 27, 2014

MCT June Release Blog Hop!


 Yippee, it finally Friday and time for My Creative Time June Release Blog Hop!  So, funny thing happened on the way to the hop...on Monday we did the sneak peek for Happy Thoughts & You are Fabulous Stamp and Dies sets.  You Are Fabulous Stamp set is also the set I was assigned to for the hop.  As I'm looking at all the projects from the other girls, I realize that my "hop" project is almost identical to Katie's Monday card  (except Katie's is MUCH CUTER).

Of course I had to do another card...it's still similar though :)

I love how the pattern stamps fit perfectly with the Hexy dies, which you can see I inlaid.


This was the original one I made.


 recipe:
My Creative Time



Extras
Papertrey Ink Card Stock
Bazzil Card Stock
Stampin' Up Ink
Sequins

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 

Just wanted to pop in & give you an UPDATE!!! If you placed your order & your inv number is between 12044 - 12194 then YOU were the LUCKY ones to get the freebie!!! CONGRATS ladies!
The MCT shipping crew will include those in your pkgs!
 If you missed out on this, this CUTE little stamp is available for purchase
here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/My-Kids-Have-Paws-MCT-165.htm



***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale that is starting RIGHT NOW! Use the code: JUNE2014 to receive 20% off your entire purchase! Sale ends on July 4th @ midnight PST! 

Friday, June 27th
32st Edition Release Blog Hop
Here are your assigned products:

47 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are gorgeous Liz...love the colours!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Great minds think alike! The funny thing is that I almost used the hexagons that day but couldn't figure out a design with them. I LOVE how yours turned out!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

LOVE the look of the inlaid pieces!! The bright colors of your second card look FABULOUS!!! ♥♥

Cindy Beland said...

Both cards are FANTASTIC Liz, BEAUTIFUL job as always!!! Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!! :)

Verhey Family Blog said...

Cards are beautiful

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love it!! love both cards! Beautiful and great idea!

My Creative Time said...

BOTh of your cards are STUNNING!!!! AWESOME job lady! xoxo :)

LucyLu said...

Beautiful CAS cards! Love them both :)

Jill Rugg said...

Both cards are so pretty!

jrugg@sctc.net

Nancy said...

Great cards. Love using the hexes inlaid on the first card. What can I say about how great using the pattern stamps are? They sure add a lot of color and pop.

Crafty Moni said...

Cute cards Mrs. Liz. Fantastic job! Ps. I liked your new FB page:) Thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

moni023 at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

I have both pinned to remind me :D I like all 3 including Katie's. The cards are so CAS, fast and are so pretty with the beautiful large font. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Jeri said...

Super duper cute cards. I can't wait to get my set with those big script words because it has so many possibilities and combos of sentiments.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Gaylynn said...

Thanks for showing how the stamps work so well with the dies. :)
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Unknown said...

What great cards, I really love the design. Mindy1qc@msn.com

Kristi said...

Super cute cards. Love these new star stamps and the bigger words.
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

Nikki Foraker said...

Very cute cards! LOVE the bright one :)

Helen said...

You cards are pretty cute too :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Great idea to use just a few items on the card. The hexagons and the stars don't need a lot of other embellishments with them. Great cards.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

WOW Miss Liz what two fabulous cards and talk about making someone feel their best these cards will certainly fill that bill. Super creative job with Miss Emma's goodies.

D- said...

Both your cards are TERRIFIC. Thanks so much for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Sue D said...

Great card designs!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Beautiful cards. Love this release.

Leslie
cascrapper@gmail.com

Kristie Goulet said...

Both cards are great!
thisday at ne dot rr dot com

Cynthia Clark said...

Awesome cards. I am so in-love with die cut inlays. Just perfect.
ajjupiter58@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

Both cards are just perfect Liz!! You always have such good placement and details! Nicely done :)

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

both of your cards are awesome!! I love the colors too! I like to do the inlaid technique too!
thanks for sharing! you guys did an AWESOME job this week!
brwneyes46@gmail.com

Lauren said...

So cute!! Love it! Lauren lechristina3atgmaildotcom

marg0006 said...

Great and great use of the stamps and die cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

marg0006 said...

Great and great use of the stamps and die cuts.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Great card!! Love the new stamps for the dies!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

Pat N. said...

Very nice! TFS.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Really nice! Great use of the hexagons!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

TheTulipCollector said...

Great use of color.

~Tammy~ said...

Love the inlaid pieces!! Great job with inspiring this release!

katieo said...

Two gorgeous cards. I love the bright one. This release rocks I can't wait until my order arrives.
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are both so gorgeous!!! I love them both!! Hugs!!

Ashley said...

Cute cards! I love the patterns you used! TFS!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com

jessica said...

LOVE both of your card Liz!!!! Awesome job with this new release!

Debbie said...

love how you inlaid the hexagons
upnurse at aol dot co m

Jennifer said...

Hi Liz,

Super CUTE card!!! :) I have to try embedding the die cut pieces!

Thanks for sharing !

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Alvina said...

Awesome creations, I love the new release, tfs.

Alvina said...

Awesome creations, I love the new release, tfs.

Heather said...

Simple and clean!!! very neat.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ GORGEOUS cards! I LOVE how CAS they are and the designs!! Okay so you and Emma are making me want fluorescent inks now ~ dang enablers! As always Liz ~ BEAUTIFULLY done!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the design/layout of your cards. TFS

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful!
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!