Tuesday, June 24, 2014

MCT June Release Sneak Peek Day 2 ~ Surfing by to say hi!


Hello!  
Welcome back to My Creative Time June Release Sneak Peek Day 2!  Whatcha think of this months release so far?  Awesome, right!  

Today we are featuring Surf's Up and Sit back & Relax  Stamp and Die sets!  These two sets are so fun for your beach themed projects, however you don't have to stop there!  As you can see I used the surf board die to create a flower. 


You can see that I added a bit of shimmer to the stamped flowers with Wink of Stella.


My Creative Time

Extras
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
Echo Park Pattern Paper 
Wink of Stella shimmer
Stampin' Up ink

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday in her video!
ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the better chance you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! 
For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)


Be sure to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created...I know their projects will be AWESOME!!!!


P.S. I would like to have a separate blog candy giveaway.  All you have to do is "Like" my new facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/lizspaperloft?ref=hl   I will announce a winner on Friday, June 27th!


41 comments:

Carol said...

Love your design, bright colors and papers...and what you did with the new dies and stamps. TFS.
XOXOX & Blessings,
Carol
hrhcva@gmail.com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

AMAZING CARD! What a fantastic idea using the surfboards to make it look like a flower!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

GlendaLea said...

Liz, using the boards to look like a flower was a super cute idea! Love it!
Glenda
slatsinhi@yahoo.com

Joan Smith said...

R U KIDDING ME?! Miss Liz talk about being super creative and clever WOWZERS!!! Your surfboard flower is fantabulous thanks for the inspiration I will be doing this on a 12 x 12 LO thanks girl.
Love your whole scene so pretty and fun. Super great fun card. You did Sneak Peek Day #2 super proud!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous Liz, love your surf board flower!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

What a beautiful, fun and colorful card Liz!!! LOVE what you did with the surf boards!
AWESOME job!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!! So creative

mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

Wow Liz ! I love your card bright and colorful ! Fun fun! Sandie

Crafting Katie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! So clever, Liz!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jeri said...

Incredible tropical look to this with the fab papers you used. I feel like I should be on the beach with a nice cold tropical drink in hand to be looking at all these amazing DT designs using the summery products like surfboards and beachballs.
thomasjeri55atyahoodotcom

Jill Rugg said...

What a great idea to make a flower-love it!

jrugg@sctc.net

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super fun card Liz!!! I love the colors and how you made a flower shape with the surf boards.

An'Jenic G. said...

WOW Liz this is gorgeous card. I love how you created a flower. So gorgeous. AJ-

jeria22@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Clever idea to use the surf boards as petals for your flower. Love that it is not completely on the card. The background really fits into the theme. Great card.

Anonymous said...

forgot my e-mail address
txmlhl@yahoo.com

jean said...

A really nice an different way to do the theme!!

Gaylynn said...

Fabulous showcase. Now I've gotta have those dies, lol.
gsunshine11 @ tampabay DOT rr DOT com

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh! So cute to use the surfboard to make a flower! Love it!

scrapaholic said...

Adorable card! Love the bright colors!
Thanks for sharing!
-Lisa
Lisa@ordnerfarms.com

Sue D said...

Cute--fun colors and patterns.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

Love the bright colors and beautiful layers! Such a fun and creative card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Nina said...

How clever to use the surf die as flower petals.
Nslee@comcast.net

katieo said...

Fun surf flower card. I love the papers you used
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!! I love how you used the surf boards to make a flower -- fantastic job.

Leslie
cascrapper@gmail.com

keysha said...

Oh my! I am in love with everything I have seen today! LOL! What a fabulous job on all of the cards!


keyshasain@yahoo.com

Kim H said...

OMG making those surf board die to make petals for a tropical flower ~ CLEVER! Then the subtle details too! I LOVE this and oh my the PERFECT paper!!

CathyinMN said...

Cute card! How clever to use the surf board to make the flower, and it's a very pretty flower, at that.
cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

Alvina said...

Wow well done, thanks for sharing your idea, I love your card and the color of your papers.
alvinadiazatmsndotcom

D- said...

Your card is AMAZING. Love how you used the boards to create your sweet flower. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Helen said...

Fabulous card! I just love the bright colors :)
hbisesi@comcast.net

Kristi said...

Totally in love with your surfboard flower! It's huge!
Kristi
kidshomelove at yahoo.com

quilt4fun2 said...

When I saw the surf boards I thought they would make a nice big flower. It sure does and looks great on your card. I think this months release is awesome! Love the details on the shell and starfish too! Fabulous job on your card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

MeMe said...

Love the way you uses the surfboard die

Brenda said...

How clever of you to make a flower out of the surf boards Liz! I love those bright colors and fabulous patterns in this card. It just makes me smile! Hugs, Brenda
bsl60 at embarqmail dot com

candio said...

Gorgeous card! Love the use of the surf boards for a flower!

marg0006 said...

Am loving all the die cuts and stamp sentiments. Your card is cool and fun.

marg0006 at Verizon dot net

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Cleaver idea using the surfboards for the flower. Fabulous card. TFS

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

VICTORIA said...

very pretty card Liz TFS your great sneak peeks :) Vicky
win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute surf board flower!! Great new dies!!
Angela
chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

creative lady said...

I love how you made the flower from the surf board!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is FABULOUS!!! I love how you created that awesome flower!!! Hugs!!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!