Monday, March 4, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things ~ San Diego!

 
 
Good Morning Friends!  Happy Monday to you!  I'm sure I've told you before, I'm one of those crazy girls that love Mondays!  Maybe because it's like a fresh start to get things right or because on Sunday I've had a chance to spend time with family and friends in worship.  Either way I just do!  Now that "Scrapping the Little Things" has been around awhile at My Creative Time, it's just that much better!
 
Today I'm sharing my pages from my recent trip to San Diego.  Two weeks ago, and YES they're scrapped!  That's the beauty of "Project Life/ Photo Freedom", they're done!!!  I really love the traditional type of scrapbooking, however that's the great thing about this, they have 12x12 pockets too! So you really can mix and match!
 
 
 
 
I used the XL Label Die for journaling ( I still haven't picked up a new pen) and little banners for my stamped journaling!
 
 
Again another tag die for more journaling :)
Aren't my vellum clouds so cute!  I just added a bit of ink for dimension.



recipe:
 
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Tim Holtz Ink
Papertrey Ink vellum
SC ~ wood veneer sale boat
EP Photo Freedom page protectors
 
Don't forget to see what my Design Teammates created!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

10 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Oh Liz what an awesome LO!! Gosh what beautiful scenery and the peeps in the pics are havin' a gr8 time. You did a fantastic job here and girl you know how to have fun so thanks for sharing and always love your stories.

jessica said...

What an awesome LO Liz!! The papers are gorgeous, all the stamps are dies are perfect and I LOVE the pictures!!
Such a GREAT project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous LO...loved San Diego when we did our big California family trip!!! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

I love Mondays too! Always seems like a fresh start! So glad you had a great trip. Your layouts look great!

Cynthia said...

super cute! I just started Project Life and I love all the MCT dies you've incorporated into it :)

Cathryn said...

Such a great accomplishment to have something scrapped from 2 weeks ago!!! It looks beautiful and I LOVE the velumm clouds, gorgeous! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Congratulations on scrapping even something recent! Such a good feeling of accomplishment :D Looks like a fun time and looks great! I like Mondays too!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

I love Mondays to:) Wow, your layouts are so fabulous! The papers are so fun and what great pictures:) I love the cute little sailboat, the inking and the velum clouds look AMAZING!!!! Awesome job my friend!
Happy Monday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

I love this! I like the use of tags for journaling. I don't own tags! I need to work more! lol
Kristi

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my goodness! You pages are just BEAUTIFUL and EPRFECT! The colors ~ aka the paper ~ I LOVE!! Can't wait to use mine soon! The little details, the journaling spots and ALLt eh MCT products! Best part is the picture of your family! YEAH ~ you already did this trip! I must look into this after I get Ryan's first year ~ regular scrapbook done! AWESOME job as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!