Wednesday, March 27, 2013

3D Wednesday ~ Thank You!



 
Happy Wednesday Everyone!  I have to apologize that I haven't been posting as much as usual.  Life has been very busy for me lately, which is great!  However, it hasn't allowed me to get in my craft room as much as I'd love to! 
 
For today's project I wanted to create and cute little "thank you" favor box for My Creative Time's 3D Wednesday!  I figured since the spring and summer usually bring lots of weddings, showers and etc...that I would create something that would be quick and cute to mass produce!

 
I simply die cut the box, doily and ticket with My Creative Time Dies.  Added a bit of ink, some burlap and glitter to the edge of the ticket and wham, bam, thank you ma'am!  Oh, and little bit of hemp and a button!  Now it's done!!!!  hehe

 
Recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft
 
Extras
Tim Holtz ink
button
glitter
 
Make sure to check out with my design team sisters came up with!
 
Enjoy!
 

12 comments:

Joan Smith said...

What a sweet way to say thank you the different ways you used Emma's Dies are really awesome.

Kristi said...

I love this box. I think I have a box fetish! Lol. Anyway I love the idea of wrapping the doily around the box as I was just playing with that idea the other day. But now I want the ticket die! Lol

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE little 3D project Liz!Have a GREAT my friend!!!:)

~amy~ said...

What a sweet giftie!

Crafting Katie said...

Gorgeous, Liz! I love the papers you used! The text doily looks so pretty with the SILVER burlap! I'm going to have to look into that!

jessica said...

beautiful project Liz!!!LOVE the papers you used!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous slider...love the papers you chose...fab!

Kate said...

Pretty, love the colors you used my friend.

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job! I like the texture and the ticket! The button is perfect!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kim H said...

Liz ` Simply STUNNING little Thank You box! I LOVE this paper you used! I just made a card with it ~ not yet posted but it is GORGEOUS! You know the glitter on the edges of the ticket ~ oh my I must try this! Beautifully done! We aren't going anywhere so do what you have to do! We love seeing your beautiful projects ~ so we will be patient! Happy Easter!

Cathryn said...

Very, very beautiful Liz! Your layering is always stunning! Have a great night! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful slider box! I love the fun doily, burlap and ticket tag! You did a fabulous job as always:)
Happy Easter!
Sherrie K

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!