Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3-D Wednesday ~ You're My Pot Of Gold!



 
Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  I can't believe that it's almost St. Patrick Day, it seems like it was just New Year's Eve!  I really don't celebrate the day, except we usually have corned beef and cabbage!  I guess I better run out and pick up a brisket soon! :)
 
Since it's 3-D Wednesday at My Creative Time, we were asked to use the color green in our project.  So I came up with a little bag of chocolates for my husband. 


 
Since this is for my husband I didn't want to over "girlify" it with each candy wrapped.  I think by wrapping just a few chocolates with the "treat slider" die cut, it give enough color.

 
I glued a little gold flower on to the clear button.  If you made a purchase from me in December, then you would've receive some of these gold flowers.  I'm still trying to come up with other ideas for them.  :)
 
recipe:
I Believe In Leprechauns (lucky in love)
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
cello bag
chocolate
 
Be sure to see what the other girls on team have created!  I just know you'll be blown away!
 
Enjoy!
 

13 comments:

jessica said...

I love your project Liz and know the hubs will also! GREAT idea for st. patty's day, love that ribbon and of course the GREAT stamps and dies!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!!

Cathryn said...

Very elegant LIz! I'm sure the hubs will admire it before he rips it open to get to the treats hehehe! Have a good day! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is so adorable, Liz! I love how you St. Patrickified your tickets! The flower glued on the button is so pretty too!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful tags...wonderful packaging for yummy treats!!! Lee-Ann :)

Esther said...

Fabulous Liz!!!!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet is this, I love the bows all you designers make Ive got to order me some of this ribbon also it just add to the projects and its not over girlfied I think is the term.hehehe (I have two boys that I like to make stuff for) Thanks for sharing.

Kristi said...

I love this little bundle. It is so cute and fun!

Shelly said...

Super super cute!! Love the ribbon and those great tickets!

Have a great day!
Shelly

quilt4fun2 said...

Hubby will love this sweet gift! The ribbon, stamping and little bits of green paper are so pretty. I do have some of the gold flowers...they are so pretty...I should stop hoarding them and use some :D Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

katieo said...

What a great pot of gold you made for your Hubby I love the ticket die. I just got that set, I have only used it once.

Cindy Beland said...

SWEET treat bag Liz,Looks AWESOME my friend!!!:)

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my Liz....how you can come up with such a simple thing yet look so fabulous...wow, I love this treat bag! It is dressed up so darn cute! Love it!
Gorgeous creation Liz!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh I think this is so BEAUTIFUL! Don't tell your hubby but I would NEVER open it! I totally agree about not making it too girl but oh it is so BEAUTIFUL! Witht he PERFECT ribbon and bow! Then that clear button ~ which I must say I LOVE them along with those gold flowers! Never thought about glueing it to that button! CLEVER and CUTE! We are having green eggs and ham ~ per request from my son! YUCK but hey it asked for them! Awesome project as always!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!