Monday, March 11, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things ~Peter Cottontail!



 
Good Morning paper peeps and welcome to Scrapping the Little Things at My Creative Time!  Today we are focusing on Easter Layouts.  Well I didn't have any pictures printed and I'm not sure I want to go back and do previous years in my Project Life style album.  So I just did a Title/Journal card for this years layout and since I don't know what pictures I'll be using, I only made one.  don't judge  :)
 
 
 
I used Martha Stewart fringe scissors for the grass.

 
Don't you just love the cute little frosted flower for the bunny tail!  :)

 
recipe:
 
My Creative Time
 
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Tim Holtz ink
Papertrey Ink cardstock
Corner Chomper
 
Don't forget to see what my design teammates made!
 
 
Enjoy!
 

11 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

This is so super cute, Liz! Great idea to work ahead and make a title card! I will definitely need to scraplift this one!

Craft Me This said...

Very cute perfect for the photo that will come soon. That is a good idea to make and send to other family members and they can add their photos.

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)

Cathryn said...

Hehehe I would never judge! ;) Your title card is beautiful. It will look great on this years page! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Cassandra said...

It's the perfect start! And I just know the rest of it will be perfect too!!! :)

jessica said...

LOVE your adorable card Liz!! That bunny does have the cutest tail :)
Thanks for sharing!!!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET card Liz!I LOVE the flower for a tail,TOO CUTE my friend!!!:)

quilt4fun2 said...

I would not judge...you are way ahead of me getting pages done :D Being ready for the next is as good as doing an older page. Love the idea and the flowers are perfect tails. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute and I do love the sweet bunny tail:) cute, cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Scrapping Out Of Control said...

Im so loving the bunny tail! I need to go shopping at yur store..AGAIN! Great job! hugs

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh so NOT judging here! Beisdes the fact this is simply ADORBS and BEAUTIFUL ~ so CLEVER! To make you own cards for PL ahead of time ~ I LOVE that idea! Well the paper hoarder in me LOVES the papers and that bunny tail is so CUTE! As always AWESOME job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!