Friday, March 8, 2013

Hi! ~ Card


 
Oh Happy Friday!  I told you the other day that I went to and all day crop on Saturday.  There were a  few vendors selling products, Creative Memories, Thirty~one and two gals that practically had a scrapbook store.  I really didn't need anything, so just bought a few chalk inks...I certainly didn't need any paper! lol!  Well just as it was ending one of the gals announced "all kits for $1.00"!  Oh my goodness you would thought someone yelled fire!  The pushing, the shoving, the mayhem...I really hope I didn't hurt anyone!  just kidding...but some of those women were going crazy!  I was able to get 2 kits, so today's project is from one of the kits.  :)

The tulle, sticker, and rhinestones are from the kit, of course I had to add some of my Thin Hemp for some add texture.


 
recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
My Creative Time
 
Extras
Echo Park Paper and Sticker
Papertrey Ink Paper
Tulle
Button
Tim Holtz Ink
toothpick
rhinestone
 
Enjoy!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous card Liz!!!
LOVE the beautiful colors and all the embellishments!!
Awesome job :)
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!

snappy scrappy said...

Fab design, great colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and patterns you used. Glad you got to go have some fun at a crop and get a couple good deals :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ HEHEHEHEHEHE! I thought I was coming over to see this BEAUTIFUL creation but heck your post is so FUNNY! Glad you snagged at least 2 kits! Well I just ADORE this! The colors, the papers, the dies ~ just everything is simply PERFECT together! You know how much I ADORE you boutique and you sure do showcase the products that you carry BEAUTIFULLY! Makes me want to shop more!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful creation Liz! Gorgeous papers and I just love the fun doily. I just got that and will be posting something tomorrow using that fun die!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!