Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Glad You're My Friend! ~ Card

 
Hi paper lovin' friends!  This past weekend I went to a 12 hour Crop with some friends and family.  I had a wonderful time, however, like usual I didn't get much done.  Spent too much time playing with my cricut that wasn't cutting properly and found out that one of my favorite cartridge has faulty images.  I guess I hadn't tried all of the cuts...oh well!  Even with that I still enjoyed myself!
 
Today I'm sharing my Peachy Keen Challenge card, I'm really trying to enter every PK challenge this month!  The challenge was to incorporate stars into the project.  I added three tiny die cut stars.  I'm also entering this into the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge



 
Recipe:
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Peachy Keen Stamps
 
My Creative Time
 
Extras
Tim Holtz ink
chalk
white pen
Papertrey Ink Cardstock
 
Challenges
 
Enjoy!

12 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

love this Liz!! Great take on the sketch and PK challenge!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Liz! The papers are so pretty together and love that adorable PK face!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This card is darling Liz!

Ruthie :)

Teresa Kline said...

what a fun card, luv all the details...have a super day!

enjoy *~*

Rosie said...

very cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my goodness ~ this is TRULY DARLING! Of course I LOVE the face on all the dies but the design is just AMAZING! The papers ~ which of course I didn't buy YET, I LOVE! The REAL stitching looks fabulous! Umm winner here!! Oh Liz ~ I bet you had so much fun on your trip! I would LOVE to do a weekend but I know I would talk the whole entire time and not craft at all! Sorry to hear about the cartridge too!

Cassandra said...

Liz ~ you always have such a beautiful way of putting elements together in your designs!!! I just love this...it's so sweet and I love the colors too! Great job!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So super sweet!! Carri~Abusybee

Cindy Beland said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL looking card Liz!FANTASTIC job with it my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Live Love and Scrap said...

Hey Miss Liz!!!

The crop sounds like sooo much fun!!! LOVIN your card...sooooo pretty!!! LOVE the little stars and all the yummy patterns!!!

hugs,
Sarah

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awww Liz this card is so beautiful Omg I love it so much! That paper is stunning! Everything works so great together especially the new PKS face you used love that face lol! Thanks for entering the PKS challenge!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!