Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge ~Tea For You!

 
Happy Wednesday my crafty friends! 
 I'm just popping in today to do a super quick post for Peachy Keen's Challenge of Anything Goes!  I've been wanting to make some quick and easy favors for "Spa Day" that I've been thinking of having for some friends.  I'm not quite finished with the ideas, but here is one.  Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas...I'd love to hear them!!!



 
Recipe:
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Peachy Keen Stamps
 
Extra
embossing powder
versamark ink
tea bag
 
Enjoy!
 

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute idea!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful...love it!!!

tracym110 said...

What a fun idea!! You are just so amazingly creative!!
Tracy

GiGi said...

This is such a wonderful idea! Those bags look spectacular with the stamped image! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ This is just a WONDERFUL idea! I LOVE that ribbon and I must say I never knew they had this stamp ~ dang! I have to try stamping on your glassine bags ~ LOVE the look! I think any idea you come up with will be BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT and AMAZING! IMO! Plus just spending the day together with friends is a treat in itself! AWESOME job!

jessica said...

this is awesome!!!!!
GREAT 3d project that anyone would LOVE to receive!!!
Thanks for sharing :)

Cassandra said...

How perfectly AWESOME is this idea!!!!!! Love it Liz!! You are so creative! Pretty colors too! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

katieo said...

Love your tea bag holder favor. A spa day with friends sounds relaxing

Crafting Katie said...

I LOVE this, Liz! I totally want to try stamping on one of those bags! This looks AMAZING!!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT project idea Liz,it looks AWESOME my friend!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Janice W. said...

This is such a nice idea! I love the stamped glassine bag! Thanks for joining the Peachy challenge!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!