Monday, March 18, 2013

Scrapping the Little Things ~ Santa Barbara!


 
 
Good morning my paper lovin' friends and happy Monday to you!  If you're new to me, I usually post about 3-4 times a week, however lately I've had a few things taking up more of my time.  I'm hoping to get back to my normal schedule in the next month or so.
  Today is Scrapping The Little Things at My Creative Time where we show pages from a Smash Book or Project Life style albums!   I'm sharing another layout from my trip to San Diego (hope you're not get bored).  On the way home we stopped in Santa Barbara and stayed an extra day!  I love a "no plan" vacation!
 

I used quite a few sets from My Creative Time along with some Teresa Collins paper and embellishments!  I just love how versatile My Creative Time stamps and dies are!

Of course I had to add some hemp for more texture.


The enamel dots from Teresa Collins are perfect of the pocket pages, since they aren't super raised.

 
As you can see I still haven't picked up a new journaling pen.  I should just carry them in my boutique so I always fave them!  :)

 
recipe:
 
My Creative Time
Camera Shy Stamp Set ~ sentiment on banner
Stitched Curly Label Die ~ under "note worthy"
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
Tim Holtz ink
 
Be sure to see what my design teammates have come up with!
 
Enjoy!
 

10 comments:

jessica said...

GREAT page Liz!!! LOVE all the papers and MCT products you used! Another GREAT project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Monday!!

Kristi said...

So cute. Love the idea of a no plan vacation. Keep having fun.

Crafting Katie said...

Awesome page, Liz! Looks like a fun trip! I love your mix of TC and MCT products!!!

Joan Smith said...

0H GOSH Liz I can't even imagine anything you bring to us could ever even be given a thought of boring I love your LOs your stories they are all interesting, fun and amazing you are so talented and creative and always do so many fantastic things with all of Emma's products thanks for all you do!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful page...love all the elements!!

CherylB said...

Very nice layout Liz! Love the look of your journaling element. So crisp and clean looking. Great job!

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice job on your page! I like how you did the journal spots and just a little bling. The shapes of tags, banners & dies are enough movement and interest to be enough and make a pretty page! Great job...love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cathryn said...

Beautiful job on this Liz, love it! Unplanned vacations are the best, no pressure and they usually are more fun than trying to plan it out!!! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh my this is simply BEAUTIFUL! Besides the paper and stamp ~ the pictures I LOVE!! I must agree TC products go PERFECTLY with MCT! I think you should carry some journaling pens ~ hehehe! I also must say I hope my hubs doesn't loose his hair before he gets the salt and pepper look like your hubs! I just LOVE that! BEAUTIFUL LO and couple!!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT looking layout Liz!AWESOME job:)

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!