Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Creative Time 3D Wednesday ~ Let's Play!


 
Good morning my paper lovin' friends!  I hope you're having a happy week so far!  Today over at My Creative Time is 3D Wednesday!  Sometimes we on the Design Team are asked to use something specific and other times we can just do what we want.  Well today it's a free for all, as long as it's not a card or a layout!
 
 
 
This is a little crayon box that I thought would be cute for a "Game Night"!  I found some mini gel pens that fit perfectly in the box and cut in half some "post it" notes for score keeping.  I think it would also be fun to add a few sticks of gum and maybe some tickets for prizes.

 
You can barely see it, however I added a "mustache" under the game pieces and die!
 
recipe:
 
My Creative Time
Game Night Stamp Set (bingo stamp)
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Peachy Keen
 
Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2 Cricut Cartridge
crayon box cut at 5.58 x 4.46
game pieces to match
 
Extras
ink
white pen
chrome paper
glossy accents
 
I'm also entering this into the PKS Challenge 13-8 :: 3D Objects :: Metal!
 
Enjoy!
 

16 comments:

Gina said...

This is adorable Liz! it's great to bring in the car for the kids, or someplace they need to stay occupied for a while! Lol....thanks for the idea!
Ginascreativeplace.blogspot.com

Cathryn said...

What an adorable thing to have for keeping score! And of course your paper choices are amazing, love it! Have a great day! Love, Cathryn :)

CherylB said...

How cute!!! What a super little project! You are so clever!

jessica said...

This is super duper adorable Liz!!! What a fun project!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day :)

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT project idea Liz and it looks AWESOME my friend!I LOVE the PK faces on it:)

Kate said...

So cute.

Kristi said...

This is a super cute idea for game night.
Kristi
foundtimeforme.blogspot.com

Cassandra said...

Totally a great idea for a game night! I wanna come :)

Melissa said...

So Clever! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen's 3-D Challenge this week.

Kathy Salido said...

What a fun project!! Absolutely adorable

quilt4fun2 said...

Very clever and useful...everything there to keep score of to give as a gift. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Shelly said...

How fun Liz! What a great combo of paper and cuts!
Have a great night!
Shelly

Joan Smith said...

Your project is so cute gosh how did you come up with chess pieces I read everything and saw everything you used but hmmm how did you do it??? Just a darling and fun idea!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

thank you Joan for all of your sweet comments! the game piece is part of the crayon box cuts, on Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More 2. I hope that helps.
hugs, liz

katieo said...

Hi Liz, cute game box. I love how the mustache peeps out. Everything you need for a fun night at home.

Kim H said...

Liz ~ EEK! This is so ADORABLE!! LOVE the crayon box idea for game night! Oh the papers and cuts are serioulsly FABULOUS!!! Again ~ I am going to have to lift this idea!! I have always wanted to use that crayon box cut!! I need to find those pens ~ they look ADORBS too! AWESOME creation!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!