Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-5 ~ Keep your chin up!

 
Hello!  I'm back with a second post of the day!  If you are looking for My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday, please scroll down!
 
  I just realized that I was going to miss this weeks Peachy Keen Challenge 13-5.  I missed it last week and didn't want to make that same mistake! 
 
This week's challenge is a photo challenge...
 
Here's my take on the inspiration...I went with the colors!
 
I'm just learning how to use my copics and realize that my light source is not always accurate.  Right now I'm spending more time trying to blend...yes I still need lots of practice!  lol


recipe:
 
Peachy Keen
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
My Creative Time
 
 Artiste Cricut Cartridge
lable cut at 4.88 x 2.84
 
Extras
copics
ink
stickles
glossy accents
sewing
scrap paper
white pen
buttons
 

Enjoy!
 

13 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet Liz!
Hope you are having a great day!
Shelly

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is soooo ADORABLE Liz!BEAUTIFUL job my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

Cassandra said...

So glad you got it in under the wire!! It's so cute! I always want to hug that little guy. Great use of the colors!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

Alvina said...

Beautiful card, Thanks for sharing. I love your coloring.

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, beautiful card Liz!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Always a treat to visit your blog. Love what you did with the Peachy Keen Mouse :)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ this is ADORBLE! Umm I think your coloring is FABULOUS ~ have you seen mine! LOL That alone should nmake you feel better! Well you totally captured the colors and this CUTE little mouse too! Oh and you sewed too ~ EEK! ADORABLE!! I forgot to say on my last comment ~ can't wait to see what you home renovations look like! Oh then your sewing your own slip cover ~ is there anything you can't do!! The talent never stops!!

SugarGem said...

So cute and your coloring is great.

Kate said...

Gorgeous card. Love your coloring it's perfect. TFS

Lezlye said...

Adorable!

Crafting Katie said...

So cute, Liz! That little mouse is adorable, and your coloring is awesome! Love the sentiment with it too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think your coloring is beautiful. I have had copics forever and wish I could take lessons on how to blend.. Would u like to give me lessons? :-)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend..
Hugs

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!