Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Creative Time's 3-D Wednesday ~ So Lucky!

 
Hello!  Happy Wednesday to you!  Hope you've been enjoying your short week!  I was in San Diego earlier this week, spending time with my oldest daughter.  The weather was beautiful and the company was fabulous!    I'll be sharing pictures next week for "Scrapping the Little Things"!  :)
 
 
Today I have another quick project to share with you!  We were asked to make a container of some sort.  Of course I couldn't resist using Emma's newest die, the Treat Slider Box!

 
Of course I also can't resist glitter, so the shamrocks are inked and glittered!

 
The Treat Slider die is so easy to use, it really is a must have for any holiday treats or favors!
 
Recipe:
My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Extras
ink
glitter
Papertrey Ink cardstock
 
Enjoy!
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the glitter on the shamrocks!

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love those colors

Joan Smith said...

Love your treat box it truly is sa-weet to look at and the contents (LOL) I love your glittered shamrocks just so pretty. Glad you had some mother, daughter time it's the best time to share and create awesome memories. TFS

Crafting Katie said...

This is adorable, Liz! I love the flower buttons on the Nuggets - the perfect touch!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! Lee-Ann :)

Esther said...

Love it Liz!!!! To cute :)

CherylB said...

Super cute, Liz! This little box is going to be so nice to have...whip out several in no time! Great job, very pretty!

jessica said...

I LOVE this Liz!!! You always have the BEST papers!!!
Awesome project!!
TFS and have a GREAT hump day!!

Kristi said...

This is so nice looking. Love St. Patty day treats.
Kristi

quilt4fun2 said...

I agree that the treat box die is perfect for many occasions! It is on the way to me as of now. Your treat box is so cute and the little flower buttons inside are cuteness overload <3 Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your treat box Liz!I LOVE the flower on Nuggets,TOO CUTE!!!:)

Jennifer said...

Hi Liz,

I love your cute treat box!!! :) And I was already excited about the flower on the treats inside, but Cindy's comment caught my eye so I'll echo what she said! ;)

Glad you had a good time in San Diego and thank you for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Suzanne said...

Hi Liz!
Love your little treat box holder....your color choice is BEAUTIFUL! The projects you create are always so Fabulous...thank you for the inspiration ;)
Glad you got to spend some time with your daughter :)...take care and have a wonderful day!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com

Sherrie K. said...

Your treat holder is awesome! I love the glittery shamrocks! Super fun!
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Liz ~ your treat box is GORGEOUS! The colors, that glitter (my FAVORITE), the paper of course and those GORGEOUS little metal flowers on the candy! So CLEVER! I was trying to figure out what they were ~ I LOVE that idea!! FABULOUS little project!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!