Monday, February 25, 2013

Scrapping The Little Things ~ Stanford Footbal!

 
 
Today is Scrapping the Little Things with My Creative Time!  I'm still new to Project Life style of scrapbooking, however I really like it!  We were all asked to use the new Stitched Chunky Jar Die.  I knew instantly what pictures I wanted to scrap!
 
My layout is from a Stanford football game that my husband had found tickets on craigslist.  He texted me and told me he had found tickets for the game, but they were kind of pricey for a college game but they seemed like they'd be good seats.  I rarely care where we sit as long as I can get some nachos, I'm a happy girl.  :)  So we meet the guy for the tickets...you never know how that's going to go...he gets back in the car and hands me these plastic things on lanyards and a parking pass.  He tells me these are the tickets.  hmmm?  They say sky box on them, not really sure what that means for a college game.
 
So on our way we go, hoping that these are for real!  Well, they were for real, and we sat in the seats of a couple that donated well over 50 million dollars to the school.  Not only did we have great seats, but it came with a buffet, and all the traditional stadium food you could want!  We were definitely out of our element! 

 
 
We had so much fun that we are saving our pennies for season tickets for next season!  :)  I will journal all of this, even writing over the stamped football player!  However I need a new journaling pen.  :/ 

 
recipe:
 My Creative Time
 
Liz's Paper Loft Boutique
 
Varsity Cricut Cartridge
S cut at 2.34 x 3.36
 
Extras
Papertrey Ink Vellum
silver paper
Stampin Up ink
 
Enjoy!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Score!

Fantastic story and love what you've done:)

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...fabulous! Lee-Ann :)

Cassandra said...

What a great story! And in my opinion..the College Football Game experience is the best thing in sports! Love the pennies in the jar. And your layouts are just FABULOUS!!! Glad you had so much fun :)

Unknown said...

What a fun layout! I love it :)

Diana said...

A great layout and especially your story!! TFS!

CherylB said...

Nice job...great pics! Love how much you got in here. Great job.

Sherrie K. said...

F*U*N layout Liz! The pennies in the jar is awesome! Great pics:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kristi said...

Such a cool story, love the LO.
Kristi

Joan Smith said...

Ohhhhh Liz what a fantastic story you held my attention and I had my fingers crossed whew for real!! Great pages wow you truly did an awesome job on these you may be a newbie to this but you are really really good!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Wow!! Not only did you not get ripped off but you scored some of the best tickets you could have gotten :D The pennies in the jar are perfect for your page as are the football and player stamp. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your great layout Liz!!!:)

Kim H said...

Liz ~ Oh these are seriously an AMAZING layouts!! Okay the pictures are AWESOME!! How CUTE to use the jar dies and put pennies in them!! LOVE it! I LOVE how you used the football player as a background paper!! GREAT keeps sakes too! Oh I bet sitting in the VIP seats was over the top and lets NOT talk about the nachos ~ I will want them!! Awesome job!

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!