Monday, June 4, 2012

My Creative Time's "Monday Madness.....Imagine That!"

Hello!!!  Welcome to My Creative Time's "Monday Madness.....Imagine That!"   Today we have a theme, and it's HAPPINESS!  What does that mean, you ask?  It means that we are to create anything that makes us happy! 

This was actually hard for me to narrow down, since there are alot of things that make me happy!  However, I finally came up with a coffee gift card holder!  I love giving them just as much as I love receiving them!  So there you go!  What would you create that makes you happy?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  :)


First I ran one pattern through my Imagine, then turned the paper over and ran it through again with a different pattern.  Instant double sided paper!  I thought the front flap needed something else, so I added a  small strip of paper and used a border punch.
The stamped sentiment isn't as light in person as it's showing here



I added a cute little sticker on the inside!


Recipe:
Cricut Imagine ~ Vintage Damask Cartridge


I will be having another post today that will coordinate with this gift card!  Don't forget to check out my Design Teammates too!

Enjoy!

11 comments:

jessica said...

awesome job!!! Coffee makes me happy!

Kim H said...

Liz ~ CLEVER, CLEVER idea on running the paper thru 2 times to get double sided paper!!! TU! The gift card holder is just GORGEOUS! I would say Family makes me happy!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!Beautiful!Stunning!!!

Brenda Wooten Porter said...

so nice! love it!!

Glora said...

Totally classy! And so clever! You have so many awesome ideas! Hugs- Glora

Crafting Katie said...

Just beautiful! Love the color combo!!!

Cassandra said...

This is so soft and pretty. I would love to get this and I don't even drink coffee...LOL.

Sherrie K. said...

Aren't you clever....making your own double sided paper:) I love your gift card holder and the design is adorable!! Mmmm, coffee makes me happy too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

quilt4fun2 said...

That is one beautiful gift card holder...I love the papers you printed and then adding the punched border is so pretty. The inside sticker is perfect. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job Liz,your gift card holder is sooo pretty!:)

Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
christian louboutin paris
coach outlet
ray ban wayfarer
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
fitflops sale
fitflops sale clearance
adidas nmd
ugg outlet
golden state warriors jerseys
20171.04wengdongdong

I've Moved to a NEW BLOG! Ink Ink Stamp!

Hello!  I've moved to a new blog  Ink Ink Stamp!